"Many modern people want eternal justice on their own terms."
A former Google employee has gone public with claims of election manipulation, intimidation, and political bias at the hands of the tech giant, including the "blacklisting" of certain websites, including The Christian Post.
Hollywood's normalization of pornography is feeding the sex trafficking industry, says Noel Yeatts, president of the anti-trafficking organization World Help.
Alleged Dayton shooter said he was 'going to hell and not coming back,' liked tweets about El Paso shooting hours prior to his spree
Alleged Dayton shooter Connor Betts posted as his Twitter bio that, "I'm going to hell and I'm not coming back," and liked tweets about the El Paso shooting hours before unleashing his own shooting spree, killing nine and wounding several others on Sunday.
As the nation reels from two tragic shootings, Christian leaders are calling the massacres pure evil and urging people to seek a spiritual, not political, solution.
In the wake of mass shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, pastor and author Max Lucado is urging the U.S. to "welcome Jesus into the midst of this turbulent time" instead of responding with fear and anger.
Americans with a high level of religious knowledge have a warmer view of Jews, Catholics, mainline Protestants and Buddhists than they have of evangelical Christians and are least warm to Muslims and atheists, according to a new study from the Pew Research Center.
Christian apologist Ravi Zacharias launched a new initiative Wednesday evening, convening dozens of elected officials, senior government staff, business people and academic leaders from both sides of the aisle to discuss political division in the United States.
Christian leaders rallied together during Jesus Week held in the heart of New York City at the same time as LGBT pride month, and even though a storm threatened to shut it down the show continued and those in attendance say the spirit of God drew men and women to their knees.
A mother who was physically removed by police from a public library that was hosting a "Teen Pride" LGBT event says what she witnessed amounted to hours of child "grooming."
New York City has created a $250,000 fund to pay for abortions for women who cannot afford the procedure, including women who live out of state.
A Christian boarding school run by Teen Rescue in Northern California faces the possibility of closing after it was raided by state investigators earlier this year. The head of the school claims that its First Amendment rights, as well as parental rights, are being violated.
Pro-lifers have their eyes set on the "wrong goal" if they are pinning their movement's success on overturning the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Roe v. Wade, said the head of a pro-life crisis pregnancy center network of over 1,000 affiliates.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against San Antonio to make them comply with an investigation into whether the city's recent decision to ban Chick-fil-A from an airport constituted religious bigotry.
Buoyed by the number of laws being passed at the state level and dozens of federal judges being confirmed, pro-life advocates are hailing a tipping point and "shift" happening across the U.S. on abortion.
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp angered abortion supporters Tuesday when he signed a billinto law that bans abortion once a fetal heartbeat has been detected and recognizes fetuses as natural persons.
- 3 fearful Bible verses about the reality of hell
- Muslim extremists in Syria torture, rape Christian woman for 9 hours before stoning her to death
- After 40 years, 'megachurch' pastor slams Christianity and quits, deacon claims he had affair
- Lauren Daigle mentors American Idol finalists, says show gave her 'something to believe in'
- Bethel Church pastor Bill Johnson warns satanic 'spirit of insanity' replacing biblical truth
- 3 Influential Christian Books Chosen by Our Readers
- Pro-life groups praise Trump for ending 'inhumane' practice of using aborted babies for research
- Texas sues city over internal documents related to Chick-fil-A ban
- NBC, CBS accused of censoring Alex Trebek's 'prayers' statement
- The Emotion of Loyalty
- Working with a Wellness Professional
- At God's Garage, former pastor blesses women who struggle with car trouble
- Christianity in Iraq is 'close to extinction,' those left 'face martyrdom,' faith leader warns
- Indiana megachurch opens new campuses inside correctional, rehab facilities
- Southern Baptist Convention membership slipped below 15 million in 2018: report
- The Best Use of the Human Body