Democratic Muslim Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar is calling for an investigation into USA Powerlifting's decision to bar a trans-identified athlete from competing against women, saying she doesn't believe he has a "competitive advantage" over women.
Religious colleges are attempting to "re-write" the narrative that exists today about faith in education before societal hostility mobilizes to one day push faith-based institutions out of the "mainstream" of higher education.
A school superintendent in the midwest has overturned a principal's decision to forbid a teacher from attending a church event during nonschool hours because the event was also to be attended by two students.
Going into Super Bowl LIII with the mentality that they were the underdogs, the New England Patriots took home another victory on Sunday.
This Sunday, tens of millions of Americans will tune in to watch Super Bowl LIII as the New England Patriots take on the Los Angeles Rams at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. Both the Rams and Patriots have practicing Christians on their respective rosters who will be playing in the biggest game of the season.
The omnipresence of digital and smart phone technology has yielded youth whose relational skills are stunted, experts say, and it is time to ditch 'surveillance' gadgets like alexa and amazon echo.
New York isn't the only state that allows abortion up to birth. Before New York lawmakers voted last Tuesday to remove gestational limits on abortion, seven states and Washington, D.C. already had laws allowing third-trimester abortions.
Abortion procedures performed at Planned Parenthood clinics nationwide increased to 332,757 last year, as the company's new president, Dr. Leana Wen, called abortion a "human right."
A day after the New York state Legislature passed a bill Tuesday that made it legal for abortionists and other health care professionals to perform abortions up to birth for any reason, conservative anti-abortion advocates have ramped up criticism of the measure as liberals defend it.
After an intense debate for and against the proposal, the New York state Legislature passed a bill Tuesday that makes it legal for doctors and other health care professionals, such as midwives and physician assistants, to perform abortions up until birth for any reason in the state.
South Carolina's largest foster care agency, which only places children with Christian families, received a waiver from the Trump administration to continue operating as long as it refers non-Christian parents to other agencies.
Mainstream acceptance of sexualizing children was once thought unthinkable, but with society celebrating such things as children performing in drag shows, some are asking: Is pedophilia being normalized?
A devout Christian dishwasher and mother of six who was fired by the Conrad Hotel in Miami, Florida, for refusing to work on Sundays was awarded $21 million in punitive damages by a federal jury Monday after she sued for the violation of her religious rights.
A survey released Monday shows that support for Roe v. Wade is based largely on ignorance. When educated about the realities of abortion, opposition to the 1973 Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion rises sharply.
A large cross contested by atheists will be moved off public land following complaints over a Missouri town's Christmas lights display.
- Lauren Daigle on homosexuality: I can't say one way or the other if it's a sin, 'I'm not God'
- Stephen Colbert reveals what brought him back to Jesus from atheism, shares who God is to him
- Asia Bibi's neighbors want her dead: There is no forgiveness for insulting Muhammad
- Anne Graham Lotz on finding strength in 1 Samuel 16:7 amid 'humiliating trauma' of losing hair to chemo
- Joni Eareckson Tada diagnosed with cancer again: I know God loves me
- Prison Break!
- Multiethnic church movement is 'not where it should be' despite tripling in past 20 years, Derwin Gray says
- A Vow To Praise
- Jakelin Caal Maquin: 2011-2018
- Pope Francis: Better to be an atheist than a churchgoing Christian who hates others
- How best to define evangelical? There are 'many evangelicalisms,' historian says
- Why does God allow the innocent to suffer
- 12 reasons the Gospel should be preached in every sermon
- 'Popularity gospel' is today's 'prosperity gospel': former Christian music star on how to fear God
- Court allows Christian baker Jack Phillips to sue Colorado for anti-religious hostility
- Why are American families breaking down? Scholars, writers debate Tucker Carlson monologue