An ad in support of Planned Parenthood featuring a live baby girl with the caption "she deserves to be a choice" is eliciting horror across the internet.
Christian Ministries Providing Rapid Response to Aid Thousands Left Homeless by California Wildfires
Churches and ministries are gearing up to help those in California affected by the major wildfires that are devastating parts of the state.
At least 31 people are dead and hundreds are missing as entire towns and thousands of homes burn up in the wildfires raging in California.
Nov. 11, is Veterans Day — a time when we honor those who have served in the military to defend our freedoms. You will notice men and women wearing hats that tell what branch of our armed forces they served in and if they fought in Vietnam or even World War II.
Christian leaders are offering their condolences and calls for prayer and action following a mass shooting in California that left around a dozen people dead and several others wounded.
'I Hope to God Nobody Sends Me Anymore Prayers,' Says Mom Whose Son Is Killed After Surviving Vegas Shooting
Susan Orfanos, the mother of 27-year-old Telemachus Orfanos who was killed in Wednesday's mass shooting in Thousand Oaks, California, after surviving last year's shooting in Las Vegas, said in a recent interview that she wants no more thoughts and prayers.
Evangelical voters backed Republican candidates for Congress, according to exit polls in the 2018 midterm elections, as the Republicans expanded their majority in the Senate, but lost the House of Representatives.
Last Friday, the headline of a breathless New York Times article read, "'Transgender' Could Be Defined Out of Existence By Trump Administration. Not true.
Pastor and author John MacArthur has announced that he will no longer serve as president of The Master's University in California come May 2020.
A number of parents in Colorado are outraged after a public school invited a drag queen to speak to children for a career day, prompting a partial apology from the principal.
Pittsburgh school board and city council members are pressuring the Pittsburgh Marathon to disallow Chick-fil-A from being the main sponsor for an upcoming children's marathon race in May.
A university based in Georgia has agreed to end a "speech zone" policy following a lawsuit by a pro-life Christian student organization who had a display prohibited from a part of campus.
One of the greatest challenges that American Christians are currently facing concerns the question of how should they interact with present-day American culture. Many Christians are aware that there is a cultural shift occurring. Though American culture has never been fully "Christian" per se, today the culture is becoming increasingly anti-Christian. All anyone has to do is turn on prime-time television to see how the culture is promoting beliefs, activities, and lifestyles that are in total contradiction to the Bible and Christian living. Almost every week, there are news stories of Christian bakers, or photographers, being sued for refusing to participate in homosexual weddings or military chaplains being penalized for standing for biblical truth. It is clear that the divide between the "church" and the "world" is becoming more accentuated and more defined. Should Christians do nothing? Should Christians isolate themselves from the culture? How do Christians ""be in" this culture, yet "not of it"?
New research reveals that marriages are quantifiably happier if the couple had fewer sexual partners prior to their wedding day.
Freedom of speech is the most fundamental pillar of Western, Judeo-Christian society. Increasingly, this fundamental civil right afforded to all Americans through the First Amendment to our Constitution is being eroded by the Islamist-leftist coalition in an effort to assert control over "we the people."
A police department in Louisiana will no longer host or promote citywide monthly prayer vigils following a complaint from one of the nation's leading atheist groups.
- Lauren Daigle Makes Late Night Debut on Jimmy Fallon's 'Tonight Show,' Performs Christian Single
- Selena Gomez Compares Herself to 'Girl' in Lauren Daigle Song Right Before Entering Hospital
- For my husband on Veteran's Day, 'You will always be my hero'
- Eugene Peterson's Son Reveals His Father 'Fooled' Everyone, Had Only One Real Sermon for the World
- Pastor Chad Johnson Tells Fiancee Michelle Williams: 'Sex Is Not an Option' Before Marriage
- Megachurch Pastor Fired for Viewing Porn Talks About Overcoming His Addiction, New Pastor Job
- Christian Evangelist Arrested in Turkey After Brunson's Release, Told to Leave Country
- Tebow Foundation Online Series 'The Movement' to Highlight Charity Work
- Texas Lesbian Couple Carried Same Baby in Medical First; Bioethics Center Warns It Could Cause Harm
- Midterm Elections: White Evangelicals Boost Republicans, Who Gain in Senate, but Lose House
- Sheila Walsh Opens Up About Depression, Says Church Must 'Wake Up' to 'Epidemic' Among Pastors
- Was Jesus a Nazirite?
- Teaching Intersectionality in Polarized Culture Leads to Anti-White, Anti-Male Sentiments, NYU Prof Says
- Abortion Doulas: Turning Language on Its Head
- Boko Haram Had No Idea That Burning One Young Man's Village Would Make Him a Christian
- My Salvation Experience — The Day I Met God
- The Peace of God Passes All Understanding
- Sacred: When God's Punishment Seems Too Severe For the Crime
- TobyMac Admits 'I Can't Do Much Without God,' Offers Powerful Advice to College Students