New York City has created a $250,000 fund to pay for abortions for women who cannot afford the procedure, including women who live out of state.
A Christian boarding school run by Teen Rescue in Northern California faces the possibility of closing after it was raided by state investigators earlier this year. The head of the school claims that its First Amendment rights, as well as parental rights, are being violated.
Pro-lifers have their eyes set on the "wrong goal" if they are pinning their movement's success on overturning the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Roe v. Wade, said the head of a pro-life crisis pregnancy center network of over 1,000 affiliates.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against San Antonio to make them comply with an investigation into whether the city's recent decision to ban Chick-fil-A from an airport constituted religious bigotry.
Buoyed by the number of laws being passed at the state level and dozens of federal judges being confirmed, pro-life advocates are hailing a tipping point and "shift" happening across the U.S. on abortion.
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp angered abortion supporters Tuesday when he signed a billinto law that bans abortion once a fetal heartbeat has been detected and recognizes fetuses as natural persons.
Chick-fil-A is set to become the third largest fast-food chain in the United States as their signature chicken sandwiches and waffle fries continue to soar in popularity.
Vice President Mike Pence gave remarks at a church in Louisiana that was recently the victim of arson, stating that "these attacks on communities of faith must stop."
National Day of Prayer: Americans called to 'love one another' or risk destruction as divided nation
Christian leaders, lawmakers and distinguished guests packed into the U.S. Capitol for the 68th National Day of Prayer observance Thursday night, calling on Americans of all political stripes to "love one another" or run the risk letting a divided kingdom fall.
The Trump administration's Health and Human Services Department issued a final rule promising protection of conscience rights for health care workers and adoption providers who hold religious objections to things like abortion and homosexuality.
Loving ones enemies is the only thing that can salvage the United States from the culture of contempt saturating society, says a leading conservative intellectual who will soon be teaching at Harvard.
Redefining gender and sexual identity is the "greatest threat" to the moral fiber of America, said former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee, and the fault lies with the Church.
"Fuller House" star Candace Cameron Bure sent a message to fans during the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards about the importance of family sticking together during "hard times" amid her costar Lori Loughlin's college admissions scandal.
Group behind 'hate map' is 'morally bankrupt': Christian conservatives call out corruption, hypocrisy
Conservative groups that have suffered due to being tagged on the controversial "hate map" of the Southern Poverty Law Center say the organization has no moral authority to label others as it grapples with racial discrimination and sexual harassment allegations of its own.
National Institutes of Health Director and world-renowned biologist, Francis Collins, shared the long process of how he was led to faith in Christ after an encounter with a terminally-ill patient left him pondering one of life's great existential questions.
American youth are facing a mental health crisis of tremendous proportions, new data shows, as rates of suicide and depression have skyrocketed in the past decade.
- Drag Queen Story Hour with 'Annie Christ' sparks outrage in Philly
- 'Shocking,' 'inhumane,' 'extreme': Senate Democrats block bill to protect babies born alive
- North Korean woman imprisoned for faith shares how God sustained her amid horrific abuses
- Joni Eareckson Tada shares cancer update, Bible verse sustaining her
- Tim Keller: Christians should ask this 1 question before choosing a career
- True Face of Christianity
- Tickle My Tribalistic Ears
- About half of millennial Christians think it's wrong to evangelize, Barna finds
- To heal, we must kneel
- 'God Friended Me' among top 3 Sunday TV shows; CBS renews it
- Christian university cancels Ben Shapiro speech, citing 'extremely divided' America
- Pastor, North Korean defectors reveal creative ways they share the Gospel in hermit kingdom
- Feminist activists expose abuse, horrors of girls harmed by transgender medicalization
- To resist gender-transitioning of kids, be willing to lose friends, activists say
- Treat life like the Super Bowl, not the preseason
- What New York's pink tower says to pro-lifers