More than 578 children have been victims of sexual abuse at children's camps in the U.S. over the past 55 years, according to a new report.
A Christian rift over the bipartisan prison reform bill — the First Step Act — is forming, with the National Council of Churches of Christ in the USA announcing its opposition.
A school district in Nebraska has clarified that a principal's recent directives to teachers effectively banning all Christmas and other religious holiday symbols violate school board policy.
George W. Bush gave a eulogy at his father George H.W. Bush's funeral at the Washington National Cathedral on Wednesday, speaking about the "dignity, humor, and kindness" he showed his friends and family.
On a day when many Americans are crowding the stores for "Black Friday" bargains, a group of churches will instead do acts of charity as part of an annual observance called "Bless Friday."
"The Late Show" host Stephen Colbert says a chance encounter with a person handing out Bibles on the street is what brought him back to faith when he was an atheist.
For most Americans, celebrating Thanksgiving involves big dinners, watching football on TV, and traveling hours to visit family. But many Americans observe the holiday by attending worship services.
Will Graham, grandson of the late evangelist Billy Graham, has urged Christians to help victims of the California wildfires, saying that believers "should be the first ones to be responding because we represent the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords."
An ad in support of Planned Parenthood featuring a live baby girl with the caption "she deserves to be a choice" is eliciting horror across the internet.
Christian Ministries Providing Rapid Response to Aid Thousands Left Homeless by California Wildfires
Churches and ministries are gearing up to help those in California affected by the major wildfires that are devastating parts of the state.
At least 31 people are dead and hundreds are missing as entire towns and thousands of homes burn up in the wildfires raging in California.
Nov. 11, is Veterans Day — a time when we honor those who have served in the military to defend our freedoms. You will notice men and women wearing hats that tell what branch of our armed forces they served in and if they fought in Vietnam or even World War II.
Christian leaders are offering their condolences and calls for prayer and action following a mass shooting in California that left around a dozen people dead and several others wounded.
'I Hope to God Nobody Sends Me Anymore Prayers,' Says Mom Whose Son Is Killed After Surviving Vegas Shooting
Susan Orfanos, the mother of 27-year-old Telemachus Orfanos who was killed in Wednesday's mass shooting in Thousand Oaks, California, after surviving last year's shooting in Las Vegas, said in a recent interview that she wants no more thoughts and prayers.
Evangelical voters backed Republican candidates for Congress, according to exit polls in the 2018 midterm elections, as the Republicans expanded their majority in the Senate, but lost the House of Representatives.
- Lauren Daigle on homosexuality: I can't say one way or the other if it's a sin, 'I'm not God'
- Stephen Colbert reveals what brought him back to Jesus from atheism, shares who God is to him
- 30 Christian Gift Ideas to Overwhelm a Person with God's Love!
- Anne Graham Lotz on finding strength in 1 Samuel 16:7 amid 'humiliating trauma' of losing hair to chemo
- Joni Eareckson Tada diagnosed with cancer again: I know God loves me
- Prison Break!
- Holy Christian site where Jesus possibly baptized cleared from landmines after 50-year shutdown
- Advent and the coming of the King
- 'VeggieTales' is racist and don't bring home the bacon
- Can Christians celebrate Hanukkah?
- Supreme Court rejects state attempts to defund Planned Parenthood; Kavanaugh part of majority
- New York gives Christian group 'ultimatum': change gay adoption policy or end placement program
- David Limbaugh explains why Christians must learn about Paul, his work and the early church
- Matt Chandler reveals why 'Christmas blues' present unique evangelism opportunity for Christians
- George HW Bush's final words
- One of the oldest English copies of the Bible sells at auction for over $47,000
- Satanic Temple hails Satan as 'hero' in Garden of Eden display at Illinois capitol for Christmas
- 3 fears that keep Christians from telling others about Jesus
- Natalie Grant highlights horrors of sex trafficking, saw girl in India trapped in cage