Every Godly woman has a deep desire to influence the world for good, Pam Tebow shares in her new book, Ripple Effects.
Bible verse coffee mugs brighten in the morning, inspire during the day and encourage in the evening.
The unknown can be frightening for anyone, no matter the stage or season. Anytime we step outside our comfort zone and try something new, we may hear that little voice of doubt inside that says, "Can I really do this?" How loud and clear that voice is depends on one's mindset.
These four books on marriage, family and love will help readers more deeply explore their family relationships.
These three most popular Christian bestsellers that have over 10,000 reviews with at least a 4.5 star rating.
"Jesus loves the little children / All the children of the world!" goes an old favorite Sunday School song; these Bible verses prove just how true these words to be.
Sin is an utterly destructive force, and with recent news of pastors abandoning their flocks and their faith entirely, maniacal shooting sprees, and sexual falls in the church, sin must be understood now as much as ever.
Empty Nest, Full Life hit a top spot on Amazon's "Movers & Shakers" list this week, up over 16,000%. Two other Christian books, Jesus Calling and Jesus Storybook Bible, were also featured on the list this week.
The unspeakable tragedies of mass shootings have caused our nation to quake with painful reverberations time and time again. News images of vigil prayers, mourning families of victims and political pundits casting blame have become all too common. What does the Bible say about mass shootings?
The following short list of books is designed for people to read from to broaden their viewpoints on the Christian understanding of hell, eternal punishment and demons.
Jesus himself preached repentance and the kingdom of heaven.
"What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks