XXXchurch, an outreach ministry to those with porn-addiction, recently appointed former porn star Brittni De La Mora and her husband as its new faces.
A Southern Baptist church in Florida will pay off over $7.2 million in crippling medical debt impacting over 6,500 individuals and families living at or below the poverty line in five Florida counties. Additionally, the church will also fund three foster homes for the next year.
Presbyterian Church (USA) recently announced that it will be holding devotional services on Capitol Hill with the intention of building relationships with members of Congress and staff.
Joni Eareckson Tada shared "miraculous" health news, announcing she's cancer-free after being diagnosed with breast cancer for the second time in late November.
Hillsong NYC and Prison Fellowship teamed up to bring a night of "hope" to inmates imprisoned at New York City's infamous Rikers Island detention center on the eve of Independence Day. The event also represented a "full circle" moment for one Prison Fellowship employee.
Apologist, prolific author, and theology professor Norman Geisler has passed away at age 86, about two months after he retired from Southern Evangelical Seminary over undisclosed health issues.
A survivor of childhood abuse, Ann White understands firsthand the role gender-specific programs play in helping at-risk women heal from substance abuse, trauma, and mental health issues.
A regional body of Presbyterian Church (USA) in Virginia will be ordaining the first clergy candidate who identifies as gender nonbinary on Saturday.
As many congregations in the United States have seen their membership numbers drop, a growing number are pursuing mergers with larger evangelical churches.
With more than 800,000 followers on Facebook, Chicago-based internet preacher and U.S. Army veteran, Marcus Rogers, has an audience on social media that's much greater than popular established churches like Rick Warren's Saddleback Church, and is just about 300,000 shy of Joel Osteen's Texas-based Lakewood Church's 1.1 million followers.
Despite belonging to a church-attending family, 24-year-old Danielle De Guzman is among the many American millennials who struggled throughout adolescence to find relevance and trust in the church or Christianity.
Bethel Church Senior Pastor Bill Johnson has highlighted the need for revival across the United States, warning that the "spirit of insanity" perpetrated by Satan is actively fighting to silence the message of the Gospel.
A former pastor who struggled with lack and car trouble promised God he would help others that found themselves in his situation once he was in a better place. He's now helping vulnerable women with free auto repair services and cars.
Ravi Zacharias and Francis Chan addressed the question of whether it's possible for American Christians — whose faith may be "dulled by affluence and comfort"— to experience God in a similar way to persecuted believers in other parts of the world.
An Indiana megachurch is impacting the lives of incarcerated and troubled individuals through volunteer-run "microsite" campuses established this year inside a local jail, a rehabilitation center, and a local work-release facility.
Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States centered on remembering members of the U.S. Armed Forces who have died. In addition to the usual festivities of parades, gatherings, and the decorations of graves, churches across the country have their own ways of observing the solemn holiday.
- Ravi Zacharias, Francis Chan warn US church against getting 'too comfortable'
- Six Ways the Bible is Like a Movie You've Never Seen
- Bethel Church pastor Bill Johnson warns satanic 'spirit of insanity' replacing biblical truth
- Child sex trafficking victims, ex-drug addicts find healing in 'Duck Dynasty' star's jewelry line
- The Bible... In One Word?
- Christian school raided by California gov't as religious freedom concerns cloud future
- Pro-life groups praise Trump for ending 'inhumane' practice of using aborted babies for research
- Texas sues city over internal documents related to Chick-fil-A ban
- NBC, CBS accused of censoring Alex Trebek's 'prayers' statement
- The Emotion of Loyalty
- Working with a Wellness Professional
- At God's Garage, former pastor blesses women who struggle with car trouble
- Christianity in Iraq is 'close to extinction,' those left 'face martyrdom,' faith leader warns
- Indiana megachurch opens new campuses inside correctional, rehab facilities
- Southern Baptist Convention membership slipped below 15 million in 2018: report
- The Best Use of the Human Body