A bishop of The Episcopal Church whose diocese is based in the capital of New York has announced that his churches will not perform same-sex marriage ceremonies.
With every election cycle, churches, their leaders, and congregants, face the same questions: Where do we fit into this debate? What positions should we take on the issues before us? What is our responsibility to our society? What are the limits of our engagement?
Missouri megachurch pastor John Lindell has warned his 10,000-member congregation not to participate in yoga, saying that positions associated with exercise and meditation activity were designed to "open you up to demonic power."
A theologian has warned that the way believers use some popular Christian jargon today — including "broken," "authentic" and "surrender" — is not very biblical but taken from secular culture.
Samaritan's Purse, the organization behind the Operation Christmas Child project, has responded to accusations that it's anti-gay and anti-Muslim.
The Baptist State Convention of North Carolina has passed a resolution honoring the late Rev. Billy Graham in advance of what would have been the famed evangelist's 100th birthday.
A Texas pastor who began living on a barge on Lake Ray Hubbard in Dallas nearly a month ago and pledged to keep living there until he raised $2.29 million to help provide clean drinking water for all of Liberia by 2020 is now home after meeting his goal in a surprising moment on Monday.
Prideful Churches, Christians Choosing Convenience Over Commitment Causing Attendance Gaps: NC Pastor
Both prideful churches and Christians who put sports before worship are to blame for the "vast gap" some churches see between membership and attendance, said a North Carolina pastor.
Former Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow's nonprofit will debut a series centered on the charitable work that the organization does worldwide.
Best-selling author and singer Sheila Walsh has shared how her battle with depression and suicidal thoughts allowed her to experience the power of Jesus — and why the Church must "wake up" to the number of pastors struggling with mental illness.
Timothy Keller spoke with The Christian Post about media perceptions of evangelicals and politics, the debate over whether Christians should support social justice, and what the book of Jonah teaches the Church today about how to treat non-Christians.
Reformed theologian and author John Piper has argued that the biblical idea of "gender roles" applies to all relationships — not just marriage.
The family and friends of Christian author Eugene Peterson celebrated his life at his memorial service on Saturday, with son Leif revealing the one message his father had for the world.
- Lauren Daigle Makes Late Night Debut on Jimmy Fallon's 'Tonight Show,' Performs Christian Single
- Selena Gomez Compares Herself to 'Girl' in Lauren Daigle Song Right Before Entering Hospital
- For my husband on Veteran's Day, 'You will always be my hero'
- Eugene Peterson's Son Reveals His Father 'Fooled' Everyone, Had Only One Real Sermon for the World
- Pastor Chad Johnson Tells Fiancee Michelle Williams: 'Sex Is Not an Option' Before Marriage
- Megachurch Pastor Fired for Viewing Porn Talks About Overcoming His Addiction, New Pastor Job
- Christian Evangelist Arrested in Turkey After Brunson's Release, Told to Leave Country
- Tebow Foundation Online Series 'The Movement' to Highlight Charity Work
- Texas Lesbian Couple Carried Same Baby in Medical First; Bioethics Center Warns It Could Cause Harm
- Midterm Elections: White Evangelicals Boost Republicans, Who Gain in Senate, but Lose House
- Sheila Walsh Opens Up About Depression, Says Church Must 'Wake Up' to 'Epidemic' Among Pastors
- Was Jesus a Nazirite?
- Teaching Intersectionality in Polarized Culture Leads to Anti-White, Anti-Male Sentiments, NYU Prof Says
- Abortion Doulas: Turning Language on Its Head
- Boko Haram Had No Idea That Burning One Young Man's Village Would Make Him a Christian
- My Salvation Experience — The Day I Met God
- The Peace of God Passes All Understanding
- Sacred: When God's Punishment Seems Too Severe For the Crime
- TobyMac Admits 'I Can't Do Much Without God,' Offers Powerful Advice to College Students