Francis Chan has shared how his recent trip to the Holy Land made the Bible "come alive" because the religious tension currently present in Israel mirrors that which took place during Jesus' ministry.
A Baptist pastor studying eschatology explored how the return of Jesus Christ to earth will look in today's "media saturated, hyper connected society."
Martin Luther King Jr. Day is not just a time in which people take off from work or school; it is also a national day of service in which numerous secular and religious organizations oversee volunteer projects to better their communities.
After beating cancer, Mark DeMoss, founder of America's largest Christian PR firm, to close business
Two years after being diagnosed with cancer and beating it, Mark DeMoss, founder of DeMoss, which market's itself as America's largest PR agency serving faith-based organizations and causes since 1991, announced Tuesday that he will officially close his business on March 29.
A conservative Christian group has filed a lawsuit against the Huntington Beach City School District in California, alleging that it is preventing the distribution of Bible-themed fliers.
A director for a California-based ministry that seeks to evangelize college students offered six important adjustments he believes American churches should undertake when reaching young people.
Atheist group warns over 1,000 school districts against taking Ark Encounter field trips; Ken Ham responds
One of the nation's leading atheist legal groups has sent a warning to over 1,000 public school districts telling them not to take field trips to Answers in Genesis' creationist attractions in Kentucky.
Popular televangelist Joyce Meyer has admitted that her beliefs in prosperity and faith were at times "out of balance." When bad things happen to people, such as the death of a child, Meyer said she now understands that it's not because they didn't have enough faith.
In a culture obsessed with curating the perfect image on social media, Christians need to be willing to look "foolish" for Jesus to bring about revival, evangelist Christine Caine told thousands of college students gathered at the Passion 2019 Conference.
There are "many evangelicalisms" and people should be wary about trying to attach a single definition to the religious movement, a history professor says.
To be sent out and effective for God, faith must be built on the "bedrock" of knowing God, and Christians must cease wavering between two opinions, no matter the circumstances, says Louie Giglio.
International Justice Mission's Gary Haugen challenges college students: 'What darkness needs is your light'
As part of the Passion 2019 Conference, Gary Haugen, founder and CEO of the human rights organization International Justice Mission, empowered college students to fight the darkness and suffering prevalent around the world by assuring them that God can turn even the smallest light into a bonfire.
In a powerful message at the Cross19 Conference, author and pastor David Platt contrasted the sobering realities of Hell with the beauty of Heaven to highlight the urgency and gravity of the mission that God has given to His people.
In a rousing presentation at the Cross19 Conference in Kentucky on Friday, Southern Baptist Convention President J.D. Greear told young Christians gathered for the event that the Holy Spirit has already equipped them with the power to be witnesses to the world and urged them to dream big because small dreams and visions don't honor Jesus.
A love for dresses and fashion, Instragram, and a passion for justice combined with God's redemptive power was just the prescription for raising millions of dollars to combat international sex trafficking.
- Lauren Daigle on homosexuality: I can't say one way or the other if it's a sin, 'I'm not God'
- Stephen Colbert reveals what brought him back to Jesus from atheism, shares who God is to him
- Asia Bibi's neighbors want her dead: There is no forgiveness for insulting Muhammad
- Anne Graham Lotz on finding strength in 1 Samuel 16:7 amid 'humiliating trauma' of losing hair to chemo
- Joni Eareckson Tada diagnosed with cancer again: I know God loves me
- Prison Break!
- Natalie Grant suffers panic attack on flight; 11-y-o daughter prays
- Lesbian 'Batwoman' gets approval at CW; first live-action superhero series with LGBT lead character
- Jakelin Caal Maquin: 2011-2018
- Pope Francis: Better to be an atheist than a churchgoing Christian who hates others
- How best to define evangelical? There are 'many evangelicalisms,' historian says
- Why does God allow the innocent to suffer
- 12 reasons the Gospel should be preached in every sermon
- 'Popularity gospel' is today's 'prosperity gospel': former Christian music star on how to fear God
- Court allows Christian baker Jack Phillips to sue Colorado for anti-religious hostility
- Why are American families breaking down? Scholars, writers debate Tucker Carlson monologue