"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...."
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
In life, healthy habits can be the difference between success and the squandering of time. So too, as a Christian serious about growing in faith, habits are important. Healthy spiritual habits can lead one into a deeper daily walk with Jesus Christ.
In modern culture, the topic of sex is ever-prevalent in daily life. From the infiltration of porn into mainstream media, to the need for purity when seeking God, there is a massive, ever-present assault of sexual imagery to be dealt with each day. But what does the Bible say about sex in life and ...
Heaven is like "hell" for unbelievers, states apologist Ravi Zacharias in an online video recently published by his international ministry.
The Church should be known for embracing those typically pushed to the edges of society; a place where the unique talents, abilities, and needs of others are both recognized and celebrated.
Christian leaders are called to be good stewards of their time, talents and treasures. This brief list of top Christian books for leaders will help influencers quickly unlock a deeper understanding of leadership in areas such as God's calling, fundraising and financial stewardship.
If God is the source of power and we are the ones who need that power and strength, then walking with God is like being plugged into Him. Our walk with God is the wire, our connection to the source of power. But along that route there is resistance. This resistance reduces the power, strength, ...
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks