A website registered to a man in Japan threatens an anonymous 26-year-old graduate student will undergo an abortion to kill her unborn child to spotlight new abortion laws requiring a 72-hour waiting period if she does not receive $1 million in donations in 72 hours through an unregulated website. ...
Vanessa Garcia Rodriguez
Other articles by Vanessa Garcia Rodriguez
A group identifying itself as \"Islamic State in Palestine\" has reportedly threatened the massacre of Christians in North Jerusalem.
A month after The Satanic Temple declared its intention to use religious liberty laws to \"protect and promote\" the tenets of Satanic beliefs, the group\'s Missouri chapter filed a lawsuit in federal court last week.
Terror attacks in France, Tunisia and Kuwait killed more than 60 people Friday and injured hundreds more. The nearly simultaneious assaults are reportedly unconnected, but believed to have occurred in response to an ISIS issued call for the \"calamity for the infidels\" in honor of the Muslim\'s ...
Carrie Underwood became a first time mom in February and so it\'s no surprise the \"magic\" of family life will be featured in the new studio album from the country music star and Christian believer.
Two men of faith were murdered in their Fargo, North Dakota homes earlier this week after a man high on methamphetamine entered each of their residences and brutally killed them.
Atheists are claiming Christians receive special privilege at a U.S. Army Air Assault school held at Fort Campbell in Kentucky after a video surfaced of a graduation ceremony invocation referencing the Old Testament book of Isaiah.
An Islamic State defector who once recruited brides for jihadists issued a warning this week to girls seeking to join the militants\' army.
The Dutch Pediatric Association announced June 19 it seeks to allow terminally ill children under 12 years of age to request euthanasia.
A devastating arson attack last week gutted part of a famous church in Israel located where Jesus is said to have performed the miracle of fishes and loaves on the coast of the Sea of Galilee.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks