Other articles by Mark Klages
Picture it. New York, Trump Tower, 2020. The police arrive en masse, wearing riot gear, with dozens of pairs of flex cuffs dangling from their belts. Immediately they commandeer the elevators and move to the twenty-first floor. Moving out in groups of four, they start with apartment 21A. Their ...
In case you missed it, we are at war. Every day we Christians are faced with challenges to follow God's precepts. Some of these are simple – others are not.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks