I recently had the joy of attending a couple different family graduations, one for a nephew and another for a child. I always enjoy these celebrations of accomplishments, and I find them frequently reminding me that time well spent is truly a gift. It's a funny thing, time, in that once it's gone ...
Other articles by Mark Klages
Imagine you are a seed. Your owner placed you carefully on the shelf in the cellar where you wouldn't get hurt or lost. He made sure not to place you too close to the shelf's edge. He didn't want you to fall off or get knocked off by accident. He placed you on a solid plank with no chips in the ...
Reading through these headlines from one recent weekend, one might start agreeing with Freshman Socialist-Democrat Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) who is on the record as saying, "What good are your thoughts & prayers when they don't even keep the pews safe?"
The fastest growing group in these United States belongs to the religiously unaffiliated, atheists, and those who have left the Church because of its hypocrisy, or so said Don Lemon on Chris Cuomo's evening talk show. The Pew Research firm backs up Lemon's claim.
For the last two years, all eyes have been on Washington as former decorated Marine and FBI agent, Robert Mueller, investigated claims that the current U.S. President may have colluded with a foreign power to rise to the highest power in the land, that of the President of these United States. At ...
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks