Strong's Concordance is the "Bible" of Concordances and will help you sift through all the nuances in the original Biblical languages. This exhaustive tome of a resource—a massive 1,968-pages—will make digging deeper on Biblical passages a go-to option for connecting classic Christian literature with the power of the Word of God. As a Christian who would like to deepen your understanding of God's Word, Strong's Concordance will help you mine through a multitude of hidden layers inside the Bible that you didn't previously know existed.
TuesdayOctober 19, 2021
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks