Every Godly woman has a deep desire to influence the world for good, Pam Tebow shares in her new book, Ripple Effects.
Other articles by Victor Wilson
Bible verse coffee mugs brighten in the morning, inspire during the day and encourage in the evening.
Persecution watchdog ministry Release International says the Hong Kong protests are related to religious freedom struggles in mainland China.
"Many modern people want eternal justice on their own terms."
These four books on marriage, family and love will help readers more deeply explore their family relationships.
Unplanned film ranks as #1 Amazon Bestseller DVD; Breakthrough, produced by Steph Curry, also ranks in top 10
Unplanned ranks as the #1 Amazon Bestseller DVD, after having pre-sold 235,000 copies. Breakthrough, executive produced by outspoken Christian and three-time NBA champion Stephen Curry, ranks at the #7 spot.
These three most popular Christian bestsellers that have over 10,000 reviews with at least a 4.5 star rating.
The Sunday Times released a story on Sunday based on a survey of the wider UK population, in which Gen Z (people under 22) led the way in the desire of viewing "rough sex" porn.
"Jesus loves the little children / All the children of the world!" goes an old favorite Sunday School song; these Bible verses prove just how true these words to be.
Sin is an utterly destructive force, and with recent news of pastors abandoning their flocks and their faith entirely, maniacal shooting sprees, and sexual falls in the church, sin must be understood now as much as ever.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks