While growing deeper through the reading of classical literature, all kinds of thoughts and ideas come to mind. Capturing these ideas in one place is essential, be it in a journal, notebook, loose-leaf paper, or on a smart device. You will enjoy smooth writing on the Moleskine Classic Notebook—one of the best-quality notebooks you will ever encounter. According to Moleskine, this legendary notebook was used "by artists and thinkers over the past two centuries: among them Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway, and Bruce Chatwin." Other solid notebooks include the Lemome Classic and the Rocketbook Wave Smart Notebook—a notebook which stores your notes in the cloud and that you can reuse after popping it in the microwave—yes, a microwave oven, folks.
TuesdayOctober 19, 2021
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks