There are six possible reasons you've failed to improve your health—and sabotaged your goals with bad choices.
Imagine a school teacher saying to his class: "Math is fun. Math is useful. Math will never fail you. Class dismissed." How much math has he really taught? Absolutely nothing. In this way math and prayer are very much alike. No child can hope to learn either without daily PRACTICE.
You could call it the biblical version of Madame Tussauds, the famous museum known for its wax figures of celebrities and other famous personalities.
A Florida doctor is warning parents about how cartoons on YouTube are being used to target and expose children to suicidal ideas and tips.
As studies continue to show how ill-equipped many churches are in ministering to Christians who struggle with mental illness, some who were once among the faithful are now speaking out about how the spiritualizing of their conditions in church culture forced them to flee.
As January comes to a close, we have the opportunity to take stock once again of our hopes for the New Year. In January, we've had a season when we take inventory of what we have gained and lost from the year behind. Yet with all of the ups and downs of life, what scale are we to use to measure the value or impact of our life?
If you Google "servant leadership" you will not find a single recognized authority that can define the term. Wikipedia has an entry akin to "a snowball is a ball of snow" or "a doghouse is a house for a dog." Seriously, the entry says "Servant leadership is a philosophy in which the main goal of the leader is to serve."
Imagine if Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon and currently the richest man in the world, gave you investment advice. Would you take it?
A fast-paced life of work and family leaves parents with very little time to spare.
- Drag Queen Story Hour with 'Annie Christ' sparks outrage in Philly
- 'Shocking,' 'inhumane,' 'extreme': Senate Democrats block bill to protect babies born alive
- North Korean woman imprisoned for faith shares how God sustained her amid horrific abuses
- Joni Eareckson Tada shares cancer update, Bible verse sustaining her
- Tim Keller: Christians should ask this 1 question before choosing a career
- True Face of Christianity
- Tickle My Tribalistic Ears
- About half of millennial Christians think it's wrong to evangelize, Barna finds
- To heal, we must kneel
- 'God Friended Me' among top 3 Sunday TV shows; CBS renews it
- Christian university cancels Ben Shapiro speech, citing 'extremely divided' America
- Pastor, North Korean defectors reveal creative ways they share the Gospel in hermit kingdom
- Feminist activists expose abuse, horrors of girls harmed by transgender medicalization
- To resist gender-transitioning of kids, be willing to lose friends, activists say
- Treat life like the Super Bowl, not the preseason
- What New York's pink tower says to pro-lifers