Do you want family moments reviewing these easy Bible stories for every child?
There are more charitable donations in December than any other month. One of the ways Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ is by showing generosity to others during the Christmas holidays. Christian and secular charities bring in almost one-third of their annual donations at this time.
One of the most significant issues of the recent mid-term elections was healthcare. The overwhelming concern is the cost. The lack of control over price has turned into a blame game. Doctors, hospitals, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, and politicians blame each other for the ever-increasing cost. With much of the public frustrated with the entire healthcare system, more and more people are turning to alternatives such as health care sharing ministries. However, are health care sharing ministries the answer to everyone's healthcare issues?
The Bible is the living word of God, full of wisdom, with examples of faith that come in all shapes and sizes. The Bible isn't just for a specific age group though; these stories can be influential for children and adults alike. It is through some of the most iconic Bible stories we learn many important lessons that we can share with our kids.
The question about why some people are healed and others are not when people pray is one John Piper struggles with.
The biggest pain point for many parents is—you guessed it—smartphones. Should our kids own them? If so, how do we keep them from owning our kids?
Do you struggle with spending and using credit during the holidays? With family get-togethers and gift-giving, the holidays are supposed to be one of the most joyous times of the year. However, the reality is, family get-togethers can be stressful. The pressure to give your family a happy Christmas can be overwhelming, and the celebration of the birth of Jesus can be covered up or lost altogether.
Best-selling author Alli Worthington encourages Christian women to combat today's culture of busyness, stress and fear by inviting in God's best, most peaceful life, in her new book, "The Year of Living Happy."
Far too many of us we live in what I call crisis mode. We live our everyday lives, go to church, sometimes to every service, but we really do not seek God. We seek our own lives, our own financial security, and from there the list continues on.
The late Reverend Billy Graham is famously known to have said, "give me five minutes with a person's checkbook, and I will tell you where their heart is." Where people spend their money, and where people invest their money shows their attitude toward the world around them.
Although it is impossible to lump every woman—or man—into a single category, in the decade that I have been counseling marriages, I have found that the vast majority of women who struggle in their marriage all lack the same ingredient. A wife's happiness is important, but most men can't figure it out, and even most women can't put a finger on it. It's a secret that shouldn't be a secret.
- Lauren Daigle on homosexuality: I can't say one way or the other if it's a sin, 'I'm not God'
- Stephen Colbert reveals what brought him back to Jesus from atheism, shares who God is to him
- 30 Christian Gift Ideas to Overwhelm a Person with God's Love!
- Anne Graham Lotz on finding strength in 1 Samuel 16:7 amid 'humiliating trauma' of losing hair to chemo
- Joni Eareckson Tada diagnosed with cancer again: I know God loves me
- Prison Break!
- Christian Evangelist Arrested in Turkey After Brunson's Release, Told to Leave Country
- Tebow Foundation Online Series 'The Movement' to Highlight Charity Work
- Texas Lesbian Couple Carried Same Baby in Medical First; Bioethics Center Warns It Could Cause Harm
- Midterm Elections: White Evangelicals Boost Republicans, Who Gain in Senate, but Lose House
- Sheila Walsh Opens Up About Depression, Says Church Must 'Wake Up' to 'Epidemic' Among Pastors
- Was Jesus a Nazirite?
- Teaching Intersectionality in Polarized Culture Leads to Anti-White, Anti-Male Sentiments, NYU Prof Says
- Abortion Doulas: Turning Language on Its Head
- Boko Haram Had No Idea That Burning One Young Man's Village Would Make Him a Christian
- My Salvation Experience — The Day I Met God
- The Peace of God Passes All Understanding
- Sacred: When God's Punishment Seems Too Severe For the Crime
- TobyMac Admits 'I Can't Do Much Without God,' Offers Powerful Advice to College Students