Every Godly woman has a deep desire to influence the world for good, Pam Tebow shares in her new book, Ripple Effects.
Bible verse coffee mugs brighten in the morning, inspire during the day and encourage in the evening.
The unknown can be frightening for anyone, no matter the stage or season. Anytime we step outside our comfort zone and try something new, we may hear that little voice of doubt inside that says, "Can I really do this?" How loud and clear that voice is depends on one's mindset.
These four books on marriage, family and love will help readers more deeply explore their family relationships.
These three most popular Christian bestsellers that have over 10,000 reviews with at least a 4.5 star rating.
"Jesus loves the little children / All the children of the world!" goes an old favorite Sunday School song; these Bible verses prove just how true these words to be.
Sin is an utterly destructive force, and with recent news of pastors abandoning their flocks and their faith entirely, maniacal shooting sprees, and sexual falls in the church, sin must be understood now as much as ever.
Empty Nest, Full Life hit a top spot on Amazon's "Movers & Shakers" list this week, up over 16,000%. Two other Christian books, Jesus Calling and Jesus Storybook Bible, were also featured on the list this week.
The unspeakable tragedies of mass shootings have caused our nation to quake with painful reverberations time and time again. News images of vigil prayers, mourning families of victims and political pundits casting blame have become all too common. What does the Bible say about mass shootings?
The following short list of books is designed for people to read from to broaden their viewpoints on the Christian understanding of hell, eternal punishment and demons.
Jesus himself preached repentance and the kingdom of heaven.
"What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights...."
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
In life, healthy habits can be the difference between success and the squandering of time. So too, as a Christian serious about growing in faith, habits are important. Healthy spiritual habits can lead one into a deeper daily walk with Jesus Christ.
- 3 fearful Bible verses about the reality of hell
- Muslim extremists in Syria torture, rape Christian woman for 9 hours before stoning her to death
- After 40 years, 'megachurch' pastor slams Christianity and quits, deacon claims he had affair
- Lauren Daigle mentors American Idol finalists, says show gave her 'something to believe in'
- Bethel Church pastor Bill Johnson warns satanic 'spirit of insanity' replacing biblical truth
- 3 Influential Christian Books Chosen by Our Readers
- Pro-life groups praise Trump for ending 'inhumane' practice of using aborted babies for research
- Texas sues city over internal documents related to Chick-fil-A ban
- NBC, CBS accused of censoring Alex Trebek's 'prayers' statement
- The Emotion of Loyalty
- Working with a Wellness Professional
- At God's Garage, former pastor blesses women who struggle with car trouble
- Christianity in Iraq is 'close to extinction,' those left 'face martyrdom,' faith leader warns
- Indiana megachurch opens new campuses inside correctional, rehab facilities
- Southern Baptist Convention membership slipped below 15 million in 2018: report
- The Best Use of the Human Body