Christian singer Lauren Daigle was the celebrity guest mentor on Sunday's American Idol and told the top six contestants that the vocal competition was instrumental in giving her something to believe in.
Lauren Daigle gave a show-stopping performance of her Christian hit song, "You Say," at the Billboard Music Awards Wednesday night and swept the awards in her genre.
Daytime TV host Kathie Lee Gifford had her final day on NBC's "Today" show Friday, after 11 years of co-hosting. Before making her official exit, the Emmy Award winner released a short film, titled "The God Who Sees," featuring Nicole C Mullen.
Bethel Music's Amanda Lindsey Cook, who recently released a new album, House on a Hill, said it's important that people learn to disconnect and embrace the winter seasons of life.
"American Idol" Top 20 finalist Ryan Hammond performed an emotional cover of Lauren Daigle's Christian cross-over mega hit, "You Say."
The new eight-part television series "Jesus: His Life" premiered on the History channel last month and The Christian Post has a sneak peek of the latest episode on the story of Lazarus.
The pro-life movie "Unplanned" earned double the box office sales expected for its opening weekend, even while dealing with apparent censorship on social media.
A former walk-on for the University of Southern California football team has written a new book that details the struggles he faced trying to share his love for Christ with teammates.
Actress Madeline Carroll has always loved the Lord. So when Hollywood was only offering her roles where she had to act as a promiscuous teen or strip down to nothing, she couldn't take it anymore.
Guitarist and co-founder of the metal band Korn, Brian "Head" Welch attended the premiere of "Run The Race" and revealed a specific word God shared with him about his appearance.
Former World Wrestling Entertainment champion Roman Reigns made his return to the ring Monday night, months after having to relinquish his title in order to battle Leukemia. He credited the power of prayer for his speedy recovery.
Christian filmmakers behind the pro-life movie "Unplanned" have refused to alter the film's message despite being informed by the Motion Picture Association of America that the film will be rated R — unless all scenes of abortions are removed.
Grammy award winning singer Lauren Daigle continued to share her Christian music with the world, appearing on The Jimmy Kimmel Mercedes Benz concert series.
CBS' new TV show "God Friended Me" was warmly received by the public last year and now the network reveals it's the second-most-watched new series on their Sunday roster.
The official trailer for Tim Tebow's upcoming film "Run the Race" shows the bond between two brothers whose dream of a new life seems lost.
A new eight-part television series called "Jesus: His Life" will premiere on the History channel in March.
- Drag Queen Story Hour with 'Annie Christ' sparks outrage in Philly
- 'Shocking,' 'inhumane,' 'extreme': Senate Democrats block bill to protect babies born alive
- North Korean woman imprisoned for faith shares how God sustained her amid horrific abuses
- Joni Eareckson Tada shares cancer update, Bible verse sustaining her
- Tim Keller: Christians should ask this 1 question before choosing a career
- True Face of Christianity
- Tickle My Tribalistic Ears
- About half of millennial Christians think it's wrong to evangelize, Barna finds
- To heal, we must kneel
- 'God Friended Me' among top 3 Sunday TV shows; CBS renews it
- Christian university cancels Ben Shapiro speech, citing 'extremely divided' America
- Pastor, North Korean defectors reveal creative ways they share the Gospel in hermit kingdom
- Feminist activists expose abuse, horrors of girls harmed by transgender medicalization
- To resist gender-transitioning of kids, be willing to lose friends, activists say
- Treat life like the Super Bowl, not the preseason
- What New York's pink tower says to pro-lifers