Guitarist and co-founder of the metal band Korn, Brian "Head" Welch attended the premiere of "Run The Race" and revealed a specific word God shared with him about his appearance.
Former World Wrestling Entertainment champion Roman Reigns made his return to the ring Monday night, months after having to relinquish his title in order to battle Leukemia. He credited the power of prayer for his speedy recovery.
Christian filmmakers behind the pro-life movie "Unplanned" have refused to alter the film's message despite being informed by the Motion Picture Association of America that the film will be rated R — unless all scenes of abortions are removed.
Grammy award winning singer Lauren Daigle continued to share her Christian music with the world, appearing on The Jimmy Kimmel Mercedes Benz concert series.
CBS' new TV show "God Friended Me" was warmly received by the public last year and now the network reveals it's the second-most-watched new series on their Sunday roster.
The official trailer for Tim Tebow's upcoming film "Run the Race" shows the bond between two brothers whose dream of a new life seems lost.
A new eight-part television series called "Jesus: His Life" will premiere on the History channel in March.
Actress Candace Cameron Bure spoke at a Liberty University convocation where she told the students that Christians need to do more than throw Bible scriptures at people, they must "walk the walk."
Grammy-nominated Christian singer Lauren Daigle continues her mainstream success and recently landed her first top 40 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with her single "You Say."
Hollywood actor cut from ABC show for refusing to do sex scenes is glad he stuck by Christian values
Actor Neal McDonough says he was blacklisted in Hollywood for several years because he refused to perform sex scenes.
Longtime bachelor and beloved Christian athlete Tim Tebow proposed to his girlfriend, former Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters.
DC Comics is introducing its newest superhero, Jesus Christ, adapted from the most popular book in history and with its own twist.
Clemson University head football coach Dabo Swinney was in a preaching mood following the Tigers' 44–16 victory against the No. 1-ranked University of Alabama in the College Football Playoff National Championship Game Monday night in Santa Clara, California.
Grammy-nominated singer Lauren Daigle, who had a successful 2018 with her album Look Up Child, recently discussed whether she still considers herself to be a Christian artist.
Many Christians today are more concerned about their popularity and how many followers they have on social media rather than following God's direction for their life, the former lead vocalist of a renowned Christian metalcore band has said.
Award-winning singer Natalie Grant shared a frightening panic attack she had during the holidays while on a plane with her daughter.
- Drag Queen Story Hour with 'Annie Christ' sparks outrage in Philly
- 'Shocking,' 'inhumane,' 'extreme': Senate Democrats block bill to protect babies born alive
- North Korean woman imprisoned for faith shares how God sustained her amid horrific abuses
- Joni Eareckson Tada shares cancer update, Bible verse sustaining her
- Tim Keller: Christians should ask this 1 question before choosing a career
- True Face of Christianity
- Tickle My Tribalistic Ears
- About half of millennial Christians think it's wrong to evangelize, Barna finds
- To heal, we must kneel
- 'God Friended Me' among top 3 Sunday TV shows; CBS renews it
- Christian university cancels Ben Shapiro speech, citing 'extremely divided' America
- Pastor, North Korean defectors reveal creative ways they share the Gospel in hermit kingdom
- Feminist activists expose abuse, horrors of girls harmed by transgender medicalization
- To resist gender-transitioning of kids, be willing to lose friends, activists say
- Treat life like the Super Bowl, not the preseason
- What New York's pink tower says to pro-lifers