Selena Gomez released a video talking about a new Lauren Daigle song right before the singer entered a mental health facility.
Destiny Child singer turned gospel artist Michelle Williams revealed that her fiance, Arizona-based pastor Chad Johnson, set the boundaries on their sex life as soon as they began dating.
Grammy-nominated singer Lauren Daigle made her late night debut on NBC's "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" Wednesday evening where she showcased her new Christian music.
Worship leader Mack Brock walked away from a high profile position at one of the nation's biggest megachurches to follow God's call for his life.
A visual set designer at Pixar Animation Studios says God and his Catholic faith informed his work for the animated hit film, "Incredibles 2."
Former Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow's nonprofit will debut a series centered on the charitable work that the organization does worldwide.
Grammy Award-winning Christian singer TobyMac has reflected on his impressive career and admitted he "can't do much" without God, encouraging college students to wait on the Lord's timing in today's fast-paced world.
There was a time when Hollywood celebrities only thanked Jesus publicly after winning an award or surviving a near-death experience.
Mark Wahlberg has encouraged the next generation of believers to stand firm in their faith and surround themselves with positive influences in today's social media-driven world.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz invited his new teammate Golden Tate and his family to church on Sunday after the wide receiver was traded from the Detroit Lions last week.
"God Will Make a Way" is one of the most well-known worship songs of all time, inspiring millions around the world with its hopeful lyrics.
One year after tragedy met nationally syndicated radio personality, Delilah, the loving mother is opening up about her teenage son's suicide.
NFL player Brandin Cooks has been sharing his Christian faith on social media in recent weeks as the Rams remain undefeated this season.
An upcoming Stephen Baldwin movie based on the life of an Australian missionary martyred in India in 1999 is slated for release in early 2019.
Steph Curry Signs on to Produce Christian Movie 'Breakthrough': 'This Is a Story of Faith for Everybody'
Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry has signed on as an executive producer for the forthcoming Christian film "Breakthrough," praising the movie as a "story of faith for everybody."
New Zealand-born evangelist and best-selling author Ray Comfort, who's best known for his street evangelism, has released a new two-part book to help Christians gain a biblical to help those in despair.
- Lauren Daigle Makes Late Night Debut on Jimmy Fallon's 'Tonight Show,' Performs Christian Single
- Selena Gomez Compares Herself to 'Girl' in Lauren Daigle Song Right Before Entering Hospital
- For my husband on Veteran's Day, 'You will always be my hero'
- Eugene Peterson's Son Reveals His Father 'Fooled' Everyone, Had Only One Real Sermon for the World
- Pastor Chad Johnson Tells Fiancee Michelle Williams: 'Sex Is Not an Option' Before Marriage
- Megachurch Pastor Fired for Viewing Porn Talks About Overcoming His Addiction, New Pastor Job
- Christian Evangelist Arrested in Turkey After Brunson's Release, Told to Leave Country
- Tebow Foundation Online Series 'The Movement' to Highlight Charity Work
- Texas Lesbian Couple Carried Same Baby in Medical First; Bioethics Center Warns It Could Cause Harm
- Midterm Elections: White Evangelicals Boost Republicans, Who Gain in Senate, but Lose House
- Sheila Walsh Opens Up About Depression, Says Church Must 'Wake Up' to 'Epidemic' Among Pastors
- Was Jesus a Nazirite?
- Teaching Intersectionality in Polarized Culture Leads to Anti-White, Anti-Male Sentiments, NYU Prof Says
- Abortion Doulas: Turning Language on Its Head
- Boko Haram Had No Idea That Burning One Young Man's Village Would Make Him a Christian
- My Salvation Experience — The Day I Met God
- The Peace of God Passes All Understanding
- Sacred: When God's Punishment Seems Too Severe For the Crime
- TobyMac Admits 'I Can't Do Much Without God,' Offers Powerful Advice to College Students