A new eight-part television series called "Jesus: His Life" will premiere on the History channel in March.
Actress Candace Cameron Bure spoke at a Liberty University convocation where she told the students that Christians need to do more than throw Bible scriptures at people, they must "walk the walk."
Grammy-nominated Christian singer Lauren Daigle continues her mainstream success and recently landed her first top 40 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with her single "You Say."
Hollywood actor cut from ABC show for refusing to do sex scenes is glad he stuck by Christian values
Actor Neal McDonough says he was blacklisted in Hollywood for several years because he refused to perform sex scenes.
Longtime bachelor and beloved Christian athlete Tim Tebow proposed to his girlfriend, former Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters.
DC Comics is introducing its newest superhero, Jesus Christ, adapted from the most popular book in history and with its own twist.
Clemson University head football coach Dabo Swinney was in a preaching mood following the Tigers' 44–16 victory against the No. 1-ranked University of Alabama in the College Football Playoff National Championship Game Monday night in Santa Clara, California.
Grammy-nominated singer Lauren Daigle, who had a successful 2018 with her album Look Up Child, recently discussed whether she still considers herself to be a Christian artist.
Many Christians today are more concerned about their popularity and how many followers they have on social media rather than following God's direction for their life, the former lead vocalist of a renowned Christian metalcore band has said.
Award-winning singer Natalie Grant shared a frightening panic attack she had during the holidays while on a plane with her daughter.
The CW television network has approved a pilot episode for the new a standalone "Batwoman" series in which the superheroine and lead character is an "out lesbian and highly trained street fighter."
Actress Melissa Joan Hart began talking publicly about her Christian faith and the impact it's having on her adult life after starring in the "God's Not Dead" sequel.
Guitarist and co-founder of the metal band Korn, Brian "Head" Welch was featured in a second edition "I Am Second" video at the end of the year where he revealed what led him back to the band after leaving because of his faith.
Many pastors, evangelists and famous Christian entertainers shared encouraging messages on new year's day to bring hope to believers worldwide for 2019.
Chance the Rapper has given God the glory after successfully giving up cigarettes while taking a sabbatical to study the Word of God.
Rapper and fashion guru Kanye West is crediting Chance the Rapper for helping reconnect him to his Christian faith, which is greatly impacting his family.
- Lauren Daigle on homosexuality: I can't say one way or the other if it's a sin, 'I'm not God'
- Stephen Colbert reveals what brought him back to Jesus from atheism, shares who God is to him
- Asia Bibi's neighbors want her dead: There is no forgiveness for insulting Muhammad
- Anne Graham Lotz on finding strength in 1 Samuel 16:7 amid 'humiliating trauma' of losing hair to chemo
- Joni Eareckson Tada diagnosed with cancer again: I know God loves me
- Prison Break!
- Natalie Grant suffers panic attack on flight; 11-y-o daughter prays
- Lesbian 'Batwoman' gets approval at CW; first live-action superhero series with LGBT lead character
- Jakelin Caal Maquin: 2011-2018
- Pope Francis: Better to be an atheist than a churchgoing Christian who hates others
- How best to define evangelical? There are 'many evangelicalisms,' historian says
- Why does God allow the innocent to suffer
- 12 reasons the Gospel should be preached in every sermon
- 'Popularity gospel' is today's 'prosperity gospel': former Christian music star on how to fear God
- Court allows Christian baker Jack Phillips to sue Colorado for anti-religious hostility
- Why are American families breaking down? Scholars, writers debate Tucker Carlson monologue