NF, a rapper and singer with roots as a Christian music artist, recently released a new viral single, "Time," from his upcoming album. The music video for the song premiered two days ago and already surpassed 4.4 million views on YouTube.
Creation Festivals' Bill Darpino shared the heart behind the events culturally diverse style of music and ministry throughout the popular multi-day event.
As Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry looks to lead his team to victory in the NBA finals, episode five of his new Facebook series, "Stephen vs. The Game," gives viewers a deeper look into his Christian faith.
Christian singer Lauren Daigle was the celebrity guest mentor on Sunday's American Idol and told the top six contestants that the vocal competition was instrumental in giving her something to believe in.
Lauren Daigle gave a show-stopping performance of her Christian hit song, "You Say," at the Billboard Music Awards Wednesday night and swept the awards in her genre.
Daytime TV host Kathie Lee Gifford had her final day on NBC's "Today" show Friday, after 11 years of co-hosting. Before making her official exit, the Emmy Award winner released a short film, titled "The God Who Sees," featuring Nicole C Mullen.
Bethel Music's Amanda Lindsey Cook, who recently released a new album, House on a Hill, said it's important that people learn to disconnect and embrace the winter seasons of life.
"American Idol" Top 20 finalist Ryan Hammond performed an emotional cover of Lauren Daigle's Christian cross-over mega hit, "You Say."
The new eight-part television series "Jesus: His Life" premiered on the History channel last month and The Christian Post has a sneak peek of the latest episode on the story of Lazarus.
The pro-life movie "Unplanned" earned double the box office sales expected for its opening weekend, even while dealing with apparent censorship on social media.
A former walk-on for the University of Southern California football team has written a new book that details the struggles he faced trying to share his love for Christ with teammates.
Actress Madeline Carroll has always loved the Lord. So when Hollywood was only offering her roles where she had to act as a promiscuous teen or strip down to nothing, she couldn't take it anymore.
Guitarist and co-founder of the metal band Korn, Brian "Head" Welch attended the premiere of "Run The Race" and revealed a specific word God shared with him about his appearance.
Former World Wrestling Entertainment champion Roman Reigns made his return to the ring Monday night, months after having to relinquish his title in order to battle Leukemia. He credited the power of prayer for his speedy recovery.
Christian filmmakers behind the pro-life movie "Unplanned" have refused to alter the film's message despite being informed by the Motion Picture Association of America that the film will be rated R — unless all scenes of abortions are removed.
Grammy award winning singer Lauren Daigle continued to share her Christian music with the world, appearing on The Jimmy Kimmel Mercedes Benz concert series.
- Ravi Zacharias, Francis Chan warn US church against getting 'too comfortable'
- Six Ways the Bible is Like a Movie You've Never Seen
- Bethel Church pastor Bill Johnson warns satanic 'spirit of insanity' replacing biblical truth
- Child sex trafficking victims, ex-drug addicts find healing in 'Duck Dynasty' star's jewelry line
- The Bible... In One Word?
- Christian school raided by California gov't as religious freedom concerns cloud future
- Pro-life groups praise Trump for ending 'inhumane' practice of using aborted babies for research
- Texas sues city over internal documents related to Chick-fil-A ban
- NBC, CBS accused of censoring Alex Trebek's 'prayers' statement
- The Emotion of Loyalty
- Working with a Wellness Professional
- At God's Garage, former pastor blesses women who struggle with car trouble
- Christianity in Iraq is 'close to extinction,' those left 'face martyrdom,' faith leader warns
- Indiana megachurch opens new campuses inside correctional, rehab facilities
- Southern Baptist Convention membership slipped below 15 million in 2018: report
- The Best Use of the Human Body