Actress Madeline Carroll has always loved the Lord. So when Hollywood was only offering her roles where she had to act as a promiscuous teen or strip down to nothing, she couldn't take it anymore.
Guitarist and co-founder of the metal band Korn, Brian "Head" Welch attended the premiere of "Run The Race" and revealed a specific word God shared with him about his appearance.
Former World Wrestling Entertainment champion Roman Reigns made his return to the ring Monday night, months after having to relinquish his title in order to battle Leukemia. He credited the power of prayer for his speedy recovery.
Christian filmmakers behind the pro-life movie "Unplanned" have refused to alter the film's message despite being informed by the Motion Picture Association of America that the film will be rated R — unless all scenes of abortions are removed.
Grammy award winning singer Lauren Daigle continued to share her Christian music with the world, appearing on The Jimmy Kimmel Mercedes Benz concert series.
CBS' new TV show "God Friended Me" was warmly received by the public last year and now the network reveals it's the second-most-watched new series on their Sunday roster.
The official trailer for Tim Tebow's upcoming film "Run the Race" shows the bond between two brothers whose dream of a new life seems lost.
A new eight-part television series called "Jesus: His Life" will premiere on the History channel in March.
Actress Candace Cameron Bure spoke at a Liberty University convocation where she told the students that Christians need to do more than throw Bible scriptures at people, they must "walk the walk."
Grammy-nominated Christian singer Lauren Daigle continues her mainstream success and recently landed her first top 40 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart with her single "You Say."
Hollywood actor cut from ABC show for refusing to do sex scenes is glad he stuck by Christian values
Actor Neal McDonough says he was blacklisted in Hollywood for several years because he refused to perform sex scenes.
Longtime bachelor and beloved Christian athlete Tim Tebow proposed to his girlfriend, former Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks