Other articles by Vanessa Rodriguez
A community of Christian believers in Moorehead, North Dakota is mourning the loss of two students from Park Christian School this week after a fatal car crash took the lives of brothers Zach and Conner Kvalvog.
A demonstration to mark 1,000 days of unjust imprisonment for American Pastor Saeed Abedini in an Iranian jail takes place today as Christian activists joined for prayer in the nation\'s Capitol fill the building\'s lower western terrace with 1,000 flowers.
A well-known sheriff in central Florida faces the threat of a law suit from the atheist Freedom from Religion Foundation because he delivered a sermon dressed in full uniform earlier this year.
When a community organization asked Trinity Family Ministries to partner for an event to provide care for the pets of area residents in need, the opportunity seemed like a great way to share God\'s love.
The American Civil Liberties Union announced last week that they will legally challenge a package of religious liberty bills Michigan\'s Governor Rick Snyder signed into law June 11.
Boston Mayor Martin Walsh signed an executive order June 11 that established two single-stall restrooms outside his office and city council chamber located on the fifth floor of the City Hall building. It is unclear if traditional restrooms will remain in place elsewhere in the building.
A single mom called a used car lot last week in search of affordable, reliable transportation. An anonymous passerby overheard her need and prayed about getting involved.
Amazon recently pulled several volumes of Islamic State magazines available for sale through the online retailer for several weeks. The propaganda is largely considered an English-language recruitment tool.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks