In case you haven't heard already, Yemen has been facing what many have called the world's worst humanitarian crisis.
Other articles by Stoyan Zaimov
A Baptist pastor studying eschatology explored how the return of Jesus Christ to earth will look in today's "media saturated, hyper connected society."
Three months after her acquittal of a blasphemy charge, Asia Bibi is still living like a prisoner, hiding from angry mobs in Pakistan who want her dead.
Open Doors USA has published its 2019 World Watch List of the top 50 countries in the world where Christians face the most extreme persecution for their faith.
A conservative Christian group has filed a lawsuit against the Huntington Beach City School District in California, alleging that it is preventing the distribution of Bible-themed fliers.
Construction for the first-ever church to be built in the modern Republic of Turkey will begin in February, a move Syriac Orthodox believers have long been waiting for.
Several Hmong Christians were beaten and arrested by Vietnamese government officials after they refused to renounce their faith and worship a Buddha statue, a pastor has revealed.
Pope Francis said in his first General Audience of 2019 that it is better to be an atheist than a churchgoing Christian who hates other people.
The persecution of Christians around the world is expected to increase in 2019, with a watchdog group sharing particular concern for believers in Nigeria, China, and India.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks