Greg Little was looking for more than a college football program that could help him become an even better football player and he believes he found that in head coach Hugh Freeze.
Other articles by Lee Warren
As the Clemson Tigers take the field tonight to play head coach Dabo Swinney\'s former Alabama Crimson Tide, the No. 1 ranked team will be led by the same man who told his parents he would one day play for the veritable team. And he did.
New York Giants running back Rashad Jennings asked a simple, gospel-laced question on Twitter last week, prompting many different responses.
Before Last Sunday\'s game against the Cleveland Browns, Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson tweeted the text of John 3:30: \"He must increase, but I must decrease.\"
Oklahoma City forward Kevin Durant, a professing Christian, could break the NBA\'s all-time scoring record.
As Christmas approaches, many Christian athletes have been busy spreading Christmas cheer by serving others in the name of Jesus. From the NFL to MLB and the NBA, current and retired favorites, along with athletic organization and others, have taken extra steps to focus outward this season.
Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson has remained focused on fulfilling John 3:30 as he continues the best season of his young career.
The Military Religious Freedom Foundation believes the pre-game prayers of Air Force football players are violations of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks