As Iowa quarterback C.J. Beathard heads toward the upcoming Rose Bowl, he is leaning on his faith not just his athletic ability.
Other articles by Lee Warren
'Preacher's Daughter' who defeated UCF's Ronda Rousey, reads her Bible when she's not slugging it out in the ring
Holly Holm stunned the sports world by defeating previously undefeated Ronda Rousey last month. The daughter of a preacher, 34-year-old Holm makes her faith in Christ a priority.
Even though Jeremy Affeldt retired from baseball after the 2015 season, the former San Francisco reliever who was on three championship teams over his 14-year career today is focused on litening to the cries of children from around the world who are trapped in human trafficking.
Newly crowned heavyweight champion, Tyson Fury, says a British newspaper misquoted him when he could have been using hyperbole and satire to air his views on homosexuality and various other topics.
Mark Richt, an outspoken Christian leader, was named the new head football coach at the University of Miami Friday morning, just days after being fired at Georgia.
Frank Gifford, the NFL Hall of Famer who played 12 seasons with the New York Giants from 1952-64, had a traumatic brain injury, according to a statement his family released this week. The family made a decision to have his brain studied after he died in August. A man of faith, Gifford
Twitter is often viewed as an online gathering place for people to hide behind a computer screen while hurling insults at celebrities. One 27-year-old man is using it for quite different reasons. Daniel Park started running the @NFLPrayers Twitter account in February 2014, and for nearly two years ...
NFL Network began airing a new installment of its \"A Football Life\" series this month, featuring former Hall of Fame Chicago Bears middle linebacker and former NFL coach, Mike Singletary.
Petty. Earnhardt. Gordon. Those are the three eras of NASCAR that pundits have mentioned over the past few weeks as Jeff Gordon\'s racing career drew to a close November 22 at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks