He may have played a man with "a particular set of skills" trying to save a life in "Taken," but the gifted actor isn't on the side of life off screen.
Other articles by Gregory Tomlin
ACLU wants Army Private Bradley 'Chelsea' Manning, transgender traitor involved in Wikileaks, released from prison
Group claims Army Private Bradley Manning, convicted of espionage and now living as a woman in an Army prison, is depressed and suicidal; asks President Obama for commutation.
'Haystack Monument' commemorating Christian missions in danger of removal from Massachusetts college
Question raised about Christian missions and colonial expansion, oppression of indigenous peoples. Will the monument to the American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions remain on the campus of a Massachusetts college?
Detractor claims widely-respected astrophysicist is attempting to hide an argument for the existence of God in scientific language.
Christopher Hyler, a 28-year-old Ohio man, has been indicted by a grand jury on charges of kidnapping, felonious assault, vandalism and retaliation after he claimed in court that Jesus – the Prince of Peace – asked him to beat the demons out of his girlfriend.
The Freedom from Religion Foundation (FFRF) and American Atheists are once again poking their collective finger in the eye of Christians across the United States at Christmastime.
Tensions on the rise as Christian governor is formally charged. Muslims plan "prayer rally" in city center as police prepare to deploy 22,000 officers to prevent violence.
Students for Life asks Planned Parenthood to condemn the torching of the pro-life clinic in Albuquerque, the late-term abortion capital of the country. Planned Parenthood, which swiftly condemns any violence or threat against its abortion clinics, remains silent.
Film includes interviews with 16 well-respected experts in the fields of archaeology, biology and microbiology, geology, astronomy, paleontology, marine biology, mechanical engineering, philosophy and theology.
Nation of Islam leader calls Jesus a "revolutionary" and says Castro, like him, came to raise up the oppressed; also claims Castro will "never die" as communist ideas live on.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks