Thousands of displaced people in Northern Iraq are struggling to survive the winter after being forcibly displaced by the self-proclaimed Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) extremists.Some displaced Iraqis have found shelter in abandoned schools and apartment complexes, while others remain ...
Other articles by Carrie Blackaby
A U.S. Army chaplain with 25 years military experience, Major Stanton Trotter believes soldiers are facing some of the most difficult times and that he can help connect soldiers to God and God to soldiers.
Only one year after the Category 5 super typhoon Haiyan swept through central Philippines killing thousands, the nation was hit Saturday by Typhoon Hagupit.While Typhoon Hagupit caused significant damage to agriculture and homes among coastal communities, the death toll was significantly lower than ...
Evangelical churches have experienced an attendance surge among French-Canadians in Quebec, a demographic evangelicals long considered the largest unreached people group in North America.\"It\'s an awakening of younger Quebecers who are responding to evangelical faith in their Québécois context,\" ...
Nineteen year old soldier Rollin S. Reasoner survived fierce fighting with the Japanese during the battle for Cebu City in the Philippines, only to accept a call from General Douglas MacArthur after the war, for missionaries and Bibles to fill the \"spiritual vacuum\" in Japan. Now 89, the WWII ...
More than 200 police officers and spouses gathered at Billy Graham\'s Cove Oct. 13-15 for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association\'s first National Law Enforcement retreat.The purpose of the event was to offer encouragement and spiritual guidance to law enforcement officers and their families ...
Steve Green, CEO of Hobby Lobby, announced that construction has begun on the \"Museum of the Bible,\" which is set to open in Washington, D.C., in the fall of 2017.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks