For the first time in 14 years, the Roman Catholic Church has opened up its annual exorcism class in Rome to all major Christian faiths in a bid to stem the rising tide of demonic forces around the world.
Reports have indicated that Pakistani Christian mother Asia Bibi (Aasiya Noreen), who spent years on death row, left Pakistan and arrived in Canada.
Suspected members of Boko Haram have reportedly kidnapped a pastor, a Christian relief worker and members of Living Faith Church while on their way to deliver relief supplies and evangelize in the northeast Borno State.
Hundreds of Christian girls in Pakistan have been trafficked to China as part of a massive operation in which pastors are paid to target impoverished communities to find brides for Chinese men.
Approximately four of five people persecuted for their religious beliefs are Christians, according to an interim report prepared for the British government.
A North Korean defector recounted Thursday the "hell" she experienced during a decade full of abuse, starvation and enslavement as an orphan in the rogue nation, a fate that too many children are still experiencing today under the Kim regime.
Iran's intelligence minister, Mahmoud Mahmoud Alavi, openly expressed concern last weekend about the spread of Christianity in the Islamic republic and said that some converts to Christianity were "summoned" to explain why they have converted.
Three churches were attacked in Sri Lanka, with explosions killing dozens of Christians as they celebrated Easter Sunday morning.
The Notre Dame Cathedral, a major church that has long been an enduring iconic symbol of Paris, France, has experienced a severe fire that has caused heavy damage.
Archaeological discovery: Small seal mentioning King Josiah court official mentioned in Bible found in Israel
A tiny clay impression from the 8th century BC, which bears an inscription mentioning a member of the court of the biblical King Josiah, was recently located in the City of David in Jerusalem.
A new report from the Christian persecution watchdog Open Doors USA details differences in how men and women are persecuted for their faith in Christ.
A Chinese official who heads state-sanctioned Christian churches in China has vowed to rid Christianity in the country of any Western "imprint," calling for further "sinicization" of religion.
Pakistani Christian Asia Bibi, who served approximately nine years on death row for blasphemy before being acquitted in October, remains hidden away in Pakistan as her daughter pleads for the government to release her.
Gender clinics in Canada are reporting an exponential growth in the number of children being referred for gender transitions.
A desperately-needed global movement to push for religious freedom rights worldwide has begun, U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for Religious Freedom Sam Brownback said last Thursday at a United Nations event focused on religious freedom.
An angry Muslim mob in Pakistan displaced about 200 Christian families from their homes after four Christian women were falsely accused of blasphemy last week.
- Drag Queen Story Hour with 'Annie Christ' sparks outrage in Philly
- 'Shocking,' 'inhumane,' 'extreme': Senate Democrats block bill to protect babies born alive
- North Korean woman imprisoned for faith shares how God sustained her amid horrific abuses
- Joni Eareckson Tada shares cancer update, Bible verse sustaining her
- Tim Keller: Christians should ask this 1 question before choosing a career
- True Face of Christianity
- Tickle My Tribalistic Ears
- About half of millennial Christians think it's wrong to evangelize, Barna finds
- To heal, we must kneel
- 'God Friended Me' among top 3 Sunday TV shows; CBS renews it
- Christian university cancels Ben Shapiro speech, citing 'extremely divided' America
- Pastor, North Korean defectors reveal creative ways they share the Gospel in hermit kingdom
- Feminist activists expose abuse, horrors of girls harmed by transgender medicalization
- To resist gender-transitioning of kids, be willing to lose friends, activists say
- Treat life like the Super Bowl, not the preseason
- What New York's pink tower says to pro-lifers