Three months after her acquittal of a blasphemy charge, Asia Bibi is still living like a prisoner, hiding from angry mobs in Pakistan who want her dead.
Open Doors USA has published its 2019 World Watch List of the top 50 countries in the world where Christians face the most extreme persecution for their faith.
Construction for the first-ever church to be built in the modern Republic of Turkey will begin in February, a move Syriac Orthodox believers have long been waiting for.
Several Hmong Christians were beaten and arrested by Vietnamese government officials after they refused to renounce their faith and worship a Buddha statue, a pastor has revealed.
Pope Francis said in his first General Audience of 2019 that it is better to be an atheist than a churchgoing Christian who hates other people.
The Nashville Statement affirming belief in traditional Christian sexual ethics is under investigation by prosecutors in the Netherlands after over 250 Dutch Christian leaders signed the statement of faith.
The persecution of Christians around the world is expected to increase in 2019, with a watchdog group sharing particular concern for believers in Nigeria, China, and India.
Authorities in the Asian nation of Laos cracked down on worshiping Christians this Christmas season.
Singer Selena Gomez learned firsthand about some of the horrifying atrocities of sexual trafficking during her A21 internship, Christian author Ann Voskamp revealed.
The mother of 15-year-old Leah Sharibu, the Christian schoolgirl held by terror group Boko Haram in Nigeria, has begged believers to continue praying for her daughter.
Jair Bolsonaro, the new president of Brazil, vowed to fight gender ideology in schools and protect the country's "Judeo-Christian tradition" in his presidential address.
A new school curriculum in Western Australia is being developed to encourage children to "explore" gender, an effort some say amounts to ideological indoctrination.
A 72-year-old Christian magistrate who served over 20 years on the bench but was let go from his job for voicing his beliefs about same-sex adoption has won the right to appeal his termination.
Samaritan's Purse is preparing to open a treatment center in the Democratic Republic of the Congo as the Ebola outbreak has now become the second deadliest in history.
Dozens of Christians were stoned, slashed, blooded over Christmas in India at the hands of radical Hindus who objected to their worship.
Almost 42 million abortions performed in 2018; more deaths than from cancer, AIDS, traffic accidents
There were approximately 41.95 million abortions carried out around the world in 2018, an organization that tracks death statistics reported.
- Lauren Daigle on homosexuality: I can't say one way or the other if it's a sin, 'I'm not God'
- Stephen Colbert reveals what brought him back to Jesus from atheism, shares who God is to him
- Asia Bibi's neighbors want her dead: There is no forgiveness for insulting Muhammad
- Anne Graham Lotz on finding strength in 1 Samuel 16:7 amid 'humiliating trauma' of losing hair to chemo
- Joni Eareckson Tada diagnosed with cancer again: I know God loves me
- Prison Break!
- Natalie Grant suffers panic attack on flight; 11-y-o daughter prays
- Lesbian 'Batwoman' gets approval at CW; first live-action superhero series with LGBT lead character
- The absence of God is the big issue
- Pope Francis: Better to be an atheist than a churchgoing Christian who hates others
- How best to define evangelical? There are 'many evangelicalisms,' historian says
- Why does God allow the innocent to suffer
- 12 reasons the Gospel should be preached in every sermon
- 'Popularity gospel' is today's 'prosperity gospel': former Christian music star on how to fear God
- Court allows Christian baker Jack Phillips to sue Colorado for anti-religious hostility
- Why are American families breaking down? Scholars, writers debate Tucker Carlson monologue