Kachin Christians in Myanmar are facing an "existential threat" and "will not be able to continue" in the next one or two generations amid an ongoing civil war between Kachin rebels and the Myanmar military, an activist has warned.
'How Will We Explain This?' US Bishops Shocked, Disappointed as Pope Francis Bars Action on Sex Abuse
Top U.S. bishops have admitted their disappointment and frustration as the Vatican has blocked immediate action on the child sex abuse scandal.
A newly discovered artistic depiction of Jesus in the ruins of an ancient Israeli church portrays Christ differently from Western conceptions, with curly hair and a long face.
Christians have been dragged out of their cars and beaten, and said they are "haunted" with fear of Islamic radicals as the blasphemy case of Christian mother Asia Bibi tears Pakistan apart.
The U.S. State Department is headed to Nigeria this week amid the massacre of hundreds of Christians at the hands of various Islamic radical factions. Killings had spiked in October.
Nigerian officials are condemning the kidnapping of four Roman Catholic priests by armed gunmen last week.
Christian Palestinians are "losing hope" amid the desperation and oppression they face, asking for human rights while world leaders continue debating the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
ISIS Bus Attack Survivors Recount Horrors of Seeing Parents, Children Killed: '4 Families Destroyed'
Victims of last week's attack on Coptic Christians have detailed the horrifying moments when gunmen murdered seven and injured at least 20 others after they left worship at a monastery in Egypt.
A leading U.K. cinema chain has rejected a short Christian movie about the Bible comforting soldiers in World War I on the grounds that it's too overtly religious.
Critics Fear New Mandate Will Isolate Christian Students
The Baptist State Convention of North Carolina has passed a resolution honoring the late Rev. Billy Graham in advance of what would have been the famed evangelist's 100th birthday.
Seventy-nine children who were kidnapped from a school in Cameroon on Sunday have now been returned, but Presbyterian Church officials say they appear to have been tortured.
The Girl Scouts of the United States of America has slapped the Boy Scouts of America with a federal trademark lawsuit alleging that the organization's gender-neutral rebranding campaign, pushing a plan to start admitting girls in 2019, is creating confusion and will "marginalize" the female organization and "erode its core brand identity."
Pakistani Christian mother Asia Bibi has finally been freed from prison after spending over eight years on death row for allegedly committing "blasphemy" against Islam, but she and her family still remain in the Muslim-majority country awaiting asylum.
Two Christians who were murdered for their faith by Islamic radicals in Kenya apparently told the terrorists that "Christ is their savior" and that they cannot betray their faith.
After 20 months in bureaucratic limbo, Canadian-American Christian David Byle was arrested and detained overnight by security police in Ankara, the Turkish capital.
- Lauren Daigle Makes Late Night Debut on Jimmy Fallon's 'Tonight Show,' Performs Christian Single
- Selena Gomez Compares Herself to 'Girl' in Lauren Daigle Song Right Before Entering Hospital
- For my husband on Veteran's Day, 'You will always be my hero'
- Eugene Peterson's Son Reveals His Father 'Fooled' Everyone, Had Only One Real Sermon for the World
- Pastor Chad Johnson Tells Fiancee Michelle Williams: 'Sex Is Not an Option' Before Marriage
- Megachurch Pastor Fired for Viewing Porn Talks About Overcoming His Addiction, New Pastor Job
- Christian Evangelist Arrested in Turkey After Brunson's Release, Told to Leave Country
- Tebow Foundation Online Series 'The Movement' to Highlight Charity Work
- Texas Lesbian Couple Carried Same Baby in Medical First; Bioethics Center Warns It Could Cause Harm
- Midterm Elections: White Evangelicals Boost Republicans, Who Gain in Senate, but Lose House
- Sheila Walsh Opens Up About Depression, Says Church Must 'Wake Up' to 'Epidemic' Among Pastors
- Was Jesus a Nazirite?
- Teaching Intersectionality in Polarized Culture Leads to Anti-White, Anti-Male Sentiments, NYU Prof Says
- Abortion Doulas: Turning Language on Its Head
- Boko Haram Had No Idea That Burning One Young Man's Village Would Make Him a Christian
- My Salvation Experience — The Day I Met God
- The Peace of God Passes All Understanding
- Sacred: When God's Punishment Seems Too Severe For the Crime
- TobyMac Admits 'I Can't Do Much Without God,' Offers Powerful Advice to College Students