A school principal in Pakistan is accused of abducting a Christian student and taking her to an Islamic madrasa to forcibly convert her to Islam.
On the eve of the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, a delegation of American evangelical leaders met with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to discuss the state of religious freedom and the battle against extremism in the kingdom.
Persecution watchdog ministry Release International says the Hong Kong protests are related to religious freedom struggles in mainland China.
The Sunday Times released a story on Sunday based on a survey of the wider UK population, in which Gen Z (people under 22) led the way in the desire of viewing "rough sex" porn.
An Iranian Christian convert was sentenced to one year in prison on charges of "acting against national security" and engaging in "propaganda against the system" as crackdowns against Christians continue, the aid group International Christian Response reports.
Archaeologists believe they have likely found the Church of the Apostles, which is said to have been built over the house of Jesus' disciples Peter and Andrew in the ancient Israeli city of Bethsaida, near Israel's Sea of Galilee.
A persecution watchdog group is calling on the Nigerian government to launch an investigation into reports that 16-year-old Leah Sharibu, the Nigerian schoolgirl kidnapped by terrorists last year, has been killed.
Government restrictions on religion have increased across the globe — and Christians and Muslims are persecuted in more countries than any other religious group, Pew Research Center has found.
Muslim extremists tortured and repeatedly raped a Christian woman for over nine hours before stoning her to death in the Syrian province of Idlib, a disturbing new report has revealed.
Egypt has greenlit the legalization of 127 congregations that were previously operating without a government permit in the latest wave of recent church approvals.
The popular Sweden-based furniture retailer IKEA is being sued after it fired an employee in Poland for posting Bible verses to voice his objection to the company's promotion of "LGBT rights."
A Christian doctor is under investigation after a complaint was filed accusing him of praying and "evangelizing" to patients.
A Pakistani Christian couple sentenced to death for allegedly sending text messages blaspheming the prophet of Islam will finally get their day in court after languishing in prison for five years.
A Pakistani convert to Christianity who nearly blew herself up in the name of Allah says a spiritual journey that began with a dream transformed her from being a jihadi-minded teen into a devout Christian who's making disciples for Christ.
Among the many reasons poor people have difficulty getting protection in the justice systems of developing countries, one surprising factor has gone largely unnoticed, International Justice Mission CEO Gary Haugen explained.
Christianity in Iraq is "close to extinction" and those who remain may "face martyrdom," yet some Christian leaders in Britain refuse to condemn the atrocities perpetrated by Muslim extremists for fear of being accused of Islamophobia, the Archbishop of Irbil has said.
- 3 fearful Bible verses about the reality of hell
- Muslim extremists in Syria torture, rape Christian woman for 9 hours before stoning her to death
- After 40 years, 'megachurch' pastor slams Christianity and quits, deacon claims he had affair
- Lauren Daigle mentors American Idol finalists, says show gave her 'something to believe in'
- Bethel Church pastor Bill Johnson warns satanic 'spirit of insanity' replacing biblical truth
- 3 Influential Christian Books Chosen by Our Readers
- Pro-life groups praise Trump for ending 'inhumane' practice of using aborted babies for research
- Texas sues city over internal documents related to Chick-fil-A ban
- NBC, CBS accused of censoring Alex Trebek's 'prayers' statement
- The Emotion of Loyalty
- Working with a Wellness Professional
- At God's Garage, former pastor blesses women who struggle with car trouble
- Christianity in Iraq is 'close to extinction,' those left 'face martyrdom,' faith leader warns
- Indiana megachurch opens new campuses inside correctional, rehab facilities
- Southern Baptist Convention membership slipped below 15 million in 2018: report
- The Best Use of the Human Body