Government restrictions on religion have increased across the globe — and Christians and Muslims are persecuted in more countries than any other religious group, Pew Research Center has found.
Muslim extremists tortured and repeatedly raped a Christian woman for over nine hours before stoning her to death in the Syrian province of Idlib, a disturbing new report has revealed.
Egypt has greenlit the legalization of 127 congregations that were previously operating without a government permit in the latest wave of recent church approvals.
The popular Sweden-based furniture retailer IKEA is being sued after it fired an employee in Poland for posting Bible verses to voice his objection to the company's promotion of "LGBT rights."
A Christian doctor is under investigation after a complaint was filed accusing him of praying and "evangelizing" to patients.
A Pakistani Christian couple sentenced to death for allegedly sending text messages blaspheming the prophet of Islam will finally get their day in court after languishing in prison for five years.
A Pakistani convert to Christianity who nearly blew herself up in the name of Allah says a spiritual journey that began with a dream transformed her from being a jihadi-minded teen into a devout Christian who's making disciples for Christ.
Among the many reasons poor people have difficulty getting protection in the justice systems of developing countries, one surprising factor has gone largely unnoticed, International Justice Mission CEO Gary Haugen explained.
Christianity in Iraq is "close to extinction" and those who remain may "face martyrdom," yet some Christian leaders in Britain refuse to condemn the atrocities perpetrated by Muslim extremists for fear of being accused of Islamophobia, the Archbishop of Irbil has said.
For the first time in 14 years, the Roman Catholic Church has opened up its annual exorcism class in Rome to all major Christian faiths in a bid to stem the rising tide of demonic forces around the world.
Reports have indicated that Pakistani Christian mother Asia Bibi (Aasiya Noreen), who spent years on death row, left Pakistan and arrived in Canada.
Suspected members of Boko Haram have reportedly kidnapped a pastor, a Christian relief worker and members of Living Faith Church while on their way to deliver relief supplies and evangelize in the northeast Borno State.
Hundreds of Christian girls in Pakistan have been trafficked to China as part of a massive operation in which pastors are paid to target impoverished communities to find brides for Chinese men.
Approximately four of five people persecuted for their religious beliefs are Christians, according to an interim report prepared for the British government.
A North Korean defector recounted Thursday the "hell" she experienced during a decade full of abuse, starvation and enslavement as an orphan in the rogue nation, a fate that too many children are still experiencing today under the Kim regime.
Iran's intelligence minister, Mahmoud Mahmoud Alavi, openly expressed concern last weekend about the spread of Christianity in the Islamic republic and said that some converts to Christianity were "summoned" to explain why they have converted.
- Ravi Zacharias, Francis Chan warn US church against getting 'too comfortable'
- Six Ways the Bible is Like a Movie You've Never Seen
- Bethel Church pastor Bill Johnson warns satanic 'spirit of insanity' replacing biblical truth
- Child sex trafficking victims, ex-drug addicts find healing in 'Duck Dynasty' star's jewelry line
- The Bible... In One Word?
- Christian school raided by California gov't as religious freedom concerns cloud future
- Pro-life groups praise Trump for ending 'inhumane' practice of using aborted babies for research
- Texas sues city over internal documents related to Chick-fil-A ban
- NBC, CBS accused of censoring Alex Trebek's 'prayers' statement
- The Emotion of Loyalty
- Working with a Wellness Professional
- At God's Garage, former pastor blesses women who struggle with car trouble
- Christianity in Iraq is 'close to extinction,' those left 'face martyrdom,' faith leader warns
- Indiana megachurch opens new campuses inside correctional, rehab facilities
- Southern Baptist Convention membership slipped below 15 million in 2018: report
- The Best Use of the Human Body