To the delight of many Christians, a town in Christian County, Missouri, has reversed its decision to take down an illuminated cross from its Holiday display.
Students at a public high school have demonstrated their support for a Christian teacher fired from his position because he refused to refer to a trans-identified student by their preferred pronoun.
One of America's leading college faculty unions is decrying attempts to define gender as "binary," and claims that the Trump administration and the "religious fundamentalists" who support such a definition are moved by ideology, not fact.
Dozens of Christians have been protesting in a town in Ohio against the city's decision to follow an atheist demand and not allow a Nativity scene this Christmas at the courthouse.
The Nebraska principal who banned teachers from using all Christmas or holiday-related symbols or activities in class has been placed on leave for violating school district policy.
Minister critical of archbishop's support for gay conversion therapy ban says he's now barred from preaching event
An evangelical minister in the U.K. says he's been barred from preaching at an Anglican cathedral due to his criticism of an archbishop who's opposed to allowing people with unwanted same-sex attraction to obtain counseling, or as it's derisively called, "gay conversion therapy."
Physicians, psychiatrists, and attorneys are applauding a recently proposed Trump administration memo to define gender in the law based on biology, effectively scrapping "gender identity," and are asking federal agencies to follow through with it.
Domenick Nati, the radio host who asked Lauren Daigle if homosexuality is a sin, is refuting accusations that he "set a trap" for the singer by asking that question.
The U.S. Supreme Court has allowed lower court rulings stopping Louisiana and Kansas from defunding Planned Parenthood to stand, with Justice Brett Kavanaugh joining the majority.
The state of New York has given a Syracuse-based Christian adoption agency an ultimatum to either change their adoption policy forbidding placement with same-sex couples or no longer be able to provide adoption services, a new lawsuit details.
More than any other matter, Christians who become famous or in any way visible public figures will one day be asked by media outlets what they think about homosexuality.
The Satanic Temple's Chicago chapter has been allowed to display a sculpture hailing Satan as a "hero" next to a Nativity scene and other Christmas displays at the Illinois state capitol.
Children's exposure to pornography is leading to an alarming number of violent sexual assaults being perpetrated by kids against others their own age and younger, medical experts are warning.
A nativity scene and a Ten Commandments display were removed from public property in Dover, Ohio, after an atheist group complained and forced the mayor into action.
A Dutch court has rejected the claims of man who wanted to change his age to be 20 years younger and drew comparisons to the way some people are now legally changing their gender identification.
- Lauren Daigle on homosexuality: I can't say one way or the other if it's a sin, 'I'm not God'
- Stephen Colbert reveals what brought him back to Jesus from atheism, shares who God is to him
- 30 Christian Gift Ideas to Overwhelm a Person with God's Love!
- Anne Graham Lotz on finding strength in 1 Samuel 16:7 amid 'humiliating trauma' of losing hair to chemo
- Joni Eareckson Tada diagnosed with cancer again: I know God loves me
- Prison Break!
- Holy Christian site where Jesus possibly baptized cleared from landmines after 50-year shutdown
- Advent and the coming of the King
- 'VeggieTales' is racist and don't bring home the bacon
- Can Christians celebrate Hanukkah?
- Supreme Court rejects state attempts to defund Planned Parenthood; Kavanaugh part of majority
- New York gives Christian group 'ultimatum': change gay adoption policy or end placement program
- David Limbaugh explains why Christians must learn about Paul, his work and the early church
- Matt Chandler reveals why 'Christmas blues' present unique evangelism opportunity for Christians
- George HW Bush's final words
- One of the oldest English copies of the Bible sells at auction for over $47,000
- Satanic Temple hails Satan as 'hero' in Garden of Eden display at Illinois capitol for Christmas
- 3 fears that keep Christians from telling others about Jesus
- Natalie Grant highlights horrors of sex trafficking, saw girl in India trapped in cage