A new Pew Research poll suggests that evangelical Christians are more knowledgeable about the Bible and Christianity than other American Christians, while American Jews are most knowledgeable about religion in general.
Those with no particular religious affiliation, often called "nones," continue to grow in number in the United States, new data show.
Mothers are more often credited with driving spiritual development in American Christian homes than fathers, according to a new report by the Barna Group.
Giving to houses of worship, denominational bodies and religious television and radio declined in 2018 after years of growth as individual Americans donated about $3 billion less than they did in 2017 under a new federal tax code, according to a new study.
The United States Supreme Court vacated a ruling against a Christian couple forced to pay $135,000 for refusing to make a gay wedding cake.
Christian baker Jack Phillips of Colorado is facing a third lawsuit over his refusal on religious grounds to make certain cakes, the latest legal battle for the Masterpiece Cakeshop owner.
Pro-life groups are hailing the Trump administration's decision Wednesday to end the federal government's practice of using tissue from aborted babies for medical research.
CBS and NBC edited out or ignored comments "Jeopardy!" host Alex Trebek made about prayers helping his recovery, according to a conservative media watchdog group.
A Virginia senior living facility is facing a federal lawsuit after threatening to evict two of its residents, a retired Lutheran pastor and his wife, for leading a Bible study in their own apartment.
A psychologist who was instrumental in authoring the official position on transgender identity in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manuel Disorders was banned from Twitter after posting clinical opinions the social media giant deemed "hateful."
The student government of Trinity University, a private liberal arts college in Texas affiliated with the Presbyterian Church, has voted unanimously to ban food from fast-food restaurant chain Chick-fil-A for their record on LGBT issues.
The renting of wombs, known as surrogacy, is akin to prostitution and the exploitation done to women often go unrecognized by the public, campaigners opposed to the practice say.
Retired National Football League player Ben Watson explained the importance of men in battling abortion, stating at a major pro-life rally in New York's Times Square that "fatherhood begins in the womb."
For several hours on Saturday, the island in the middle of Times Square between Broadway and Fashion Avenue was transformed into an open-air church for pro-life advocates who rallied against abortion, singing praises to God and sharing testimonies of survival.
Driven by her belief that God is a God of grace, forgiveness, and redemption, Missy Robertson is giving hurting and broken women a second chance at life through her new jewelry line.
Teen Vogue is pushing the idea that prostitution is acceptable to its young readers.
- 3 fearful Bible verses about the reality of hell
- Muslim extremists in Syria torture, rape Christian woman for 9 hours before stoning her to death
- After 40 years, 'megachurch' pastor slams Christianity and quits, deacon claims he had affair
- Lauren Daigle mentors American Idol finalists, says show gave her 'something to believe in'
- Bethel Church pastor Bill Johnson warns satanic 'spirit of insanity' replacing biblical truth
- 3 Influential Christian Books Chosen by Our Readers
- Pro-life groups praise Trump for ending 'inhumane' practice of using aborted babies for research
- Texas sues city over internal documents related to Chick-fil-A ban
- NBC, CBS accused of censoring Alex Trebek's 'prayers' statement
- The Emotion of Loyalty
- Working with a Wellness Professional
- At God's Garage, former pastor blesses women who struggle with car trouble
- Christianity in Iraq is 'close to extinction,' those left 'face martyrdom,' faith leader warns
- Indiana megachurch opens new campuses inside correctional, rehab facilities
- Southern Baptist Convention membership slipped below 15 million in 2018: report
- The Best Use of the Human Body