A federal judge ruled Wednesday that the University of Iowa can't selectively enforce its non-discrimination policy on a Christian student group that requires that its leaders abide by a Christian statement of faith.
Radical feminists are unmasking the horrors young girls have experienced in transgender clinics in addition to exposing the abuse lesbians have endured for publicly opposing "gender identity" ideology.
Radical feminists, a former trans-identified male and a lesbian who was kicked off the Baltimore mayor's LGBTQ commission are urging people to scrap social media conversation and start speaking to people face-to-face about the dangers of transgender ideology.
A Philadelphia-area community is pushing back against a library's plans to host a drag queen story hour, saying the event is hostile to Christianity in part because the performer's stage name is "Annie Christ."
Pro-life activists are calling for a repentance a week after the New York state Legislature passed a bill making it legal for abortionists and other health care professionals to perform abortions up to birth for any reason that might threaten a woman's mental or physical health.
Conservative Protestants aren't making many babies these days.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's faith is being questioned after he signed a bill into law that legalizes abortion up to birth for any reason.
Despite opposition from parents, a Florida school district is refusing to change a transgender student policy that resulted in requiring a male athletic coach to supervise a 14-year-old girl undressing in the boys' locker room — or risk losing his job.
Chicago Tribune columnist Jerry Davich, a self-described agnostic, says he experienced his own "God Friended Me" moment when his phone randomly texted the word "God" during a moment of frustration.
A federal appeals court has vacated a lower court ruling striking down Texas' plan to defund Planned Parenthood and suggested that undercover sting videos purporting to unmask illegal practices of the abortion giant and its partners were authentic and not doctored.
A Nebraska elementary school principal who sent an internal memo to teachers warning them not to use any Christmas-related messaging and activities in the classroom in December has resigned.
A public university in Ohio is letting people use whatever bathroom facility "they deem they need to use" in order to create a more "inclusive environment" and has also converted nearly two dozen restrooms into "all-gender" bathrooms.
A new $2 million web project launched by King's College London is offering users a new way to visually digest biblical Scripture through the analyses of classic and contemporary works of art.
Ninety-three percent of millennial-aged Americans do not subscribe to the official Democratic Party platform on abortion, according to a newly released survey by a pro-life student group.
The head of The Episcopal Church has issued a partial restriction on the ministry of a New York bishop who recently refused to allow same-sex wedding ceremonies at his diocese.
- Lauren Daigle on homosexuality: I can't say one way or the other if it's a sin, 'I'm not God'
- Stephen Colbert reveals what brought him back to Jesus from atheism, shares who God is to him
- Asia Bibi's neighbors want her dead: There is no forgiveness for insulting Muhammad
- Anne Graham Lotz on finding strength in 1 Samuel 16:7 amid 'humiliating trauma' of losing hair to chemo
- Joni Eareckson Tada diagnosed with cancer again: I know God loves me
- Prison Break!
- Multiethnic church movement is 'not where it should be' despite tripling in past 20 years, Derwin Gray says
- A Vow To Praise
- Jakelin Caal Maquin: 2011-2018
- Pope Francis: Better to be an atheist than a churchgoing Christian who hates others
- How best to define evangelical? There are 'many evangelicalisms,' historian says
- Why does God allow the innocent to suffer
- 12 reasons the Gospel should be preached in every sermon
- 'Popularity gospel' is today's 'prosperity gospel': former Christian music star on how to fear God
- Court allows Christian baker Jack Phillips to sue Colorado for anti-religious hostility
- Why are American families breaking down? Scholars, writers debate Tucker Carlson monologue