The pro-life student association Students for Life of America is sponsoring a giant video advertisement this week in Manhattan's Times Square, speaking out against New York's "abortion extremism."
Chick-fil-A banned from another airport for Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Salvation Army donations
Chick-fil-A was once again banned from an airport concession project over the popular fast food chicken chain's support for groups that hold conservative views on homosexuality and same-sex marriage.
Medical doctors and a mom of a trans-identifying child are urging the government to shut down medical operations that are harming children.
A peer-reviewed medical journal published a documented case of spontaneous healing after prayer in Jesus' name. A young man who wasn't able to eat without a feeding tube for 16 years has been healed of gastroparesis.
Christians involved in politics today face three difficult trends, Michael Gerson argued.
Some Christian schools have encountered hospitals and schools that refuse to accept their nursing and education students for jobs and internships, said Shirley Hoogstra, president of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities, in a recent interview.
Chick-fil-A requests dialogue after city votes to ban restaurant from airport over 'anti-LGBT behavior'
Chick-fil-A has reached out to the San Antonio leadership after the Texas city's council narrowly voted to ban the popular chicken sandwich chain from the local airport over what they called "anti-LGBT behavior."
The Southern Poverty Law Center's often cited map of hate groups is a deceptive promotion meant to raise funds, according to a politically progressive news editor.
Kelly Rosati has four adopted children. Three of them have a serious mental illness. And one thing she doesn't like to hear is that her problems would be solved if her faith was stronger.
The first man in the United States to be legally recognized as "nonbinary" now says it was a "sham," and notes that mainstream media and LGBT organizations treat him as though he does not exist.
A mother whose daughter started believing she was a boy four years ago is speaking out about the many layers of manipulation she encountered at the hands of a gender therapist and through widespread misinformation about transgender medical practices.
The U.S. Senate failed last month to pass the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act. To understand why this bill was deemed necessary, look at the history behind it.
The idea that there can be an LGBT Christianity contradicts "the DNA of Jesus Christ," according to a former homosexual who ministers to sexually broken people.
A design student in the U.K. claims to have developed a prototype kit that could be available to the public in as soon as five years that would enable men to breastfeed with the help of a drug that's not approved for sale in the United States.
One of the first prison inmates to be released under a criminal justice reform law signed by President Donald Trump has dedicated the rest of his free life to helping those in need — a calling he said God has placed on his heart.
A federal judge ruled Wednesday that the University of Iowa can't selectively enforce its non-discrimination policy on a Christian student group that requires that its leaders abide by a Christian statement of faith.
- Drag Queen Story Hour with 'Annie Christ' sparks outrage in Philly
- 'Shocking,' 'inhumane,' 'extreme': Senate Democrats block bill to protect babies born alive
- North Korean woman imprisoned for faith shares how God sustained her amid horrific abuses
- Joni Eareckson Tada shares cancer update, Bible verse sustaining her
- Tim Keller: Christians should ask this 1 question before choosing a career
- True Face of Christianity
- Tickle My Tribalistic Ears
- About half of millennial Christians think it's wrong to evangelize, Barna finds
- To heal, we must kneel
- 'God Friended Me' among top 3 Sunday TV shows; CBS renews it
- Christian university cancels Ben Shapiro speech, citing 'extremely divided' America
- Pastor, North Korean defectors reveal creative ways they share the Gospel in hermit kingdom
- Feminist activists expose abuse, horrors of girls harmed by transgender medicalization
- To resist gender-transitioning of kids, be willing to lose friends, activists say
- Treat life like the Super Bowl, not the preseason
- What New York's pink tower says to pro-lifers