Christian Examiner launched its first ever paid e-newsletter service on Friday, aimed at proclaiming the truth, inspiring evangelism and igniting revival for the Christian media publication's readers.
In case you missed it, we are at war. Every day we Christians are faced with challenges to follow God's precepts. Some of these are simple – others are not.
I hear many believers say we should not chase miracles, and some even go to the extent of saying that miracles are evil. The first statement may be true; we should not chase them, but miracles are not at all evil. It should be the other way around; miracles should be chasing those who believe.
How do you share Christ with someone from an Eastern religion when you are not familiar with that person's belief system? I was recently asked to do an overview of Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism, and Islam for a high school student group preparing for a mission trip to a large city. Fortunately, they ...
I shared with a person, who I was now praying for, a real story from my prayer board. As I shared, the person said to me, "I just got goose bumps!" I began to understand that I was not working alone. God was allowing the Holy Spirit to work within me to reach others.
One of the most amazing and beautiful facts about the union of the woman and the man is that marriage portrays the Holy Trinity. I think this is a part of why marriage leads some to faith; it reflects the unity, the love, and the pillar of authority which are all revealed in the Trinity. Others ...
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks