Christian apologist Ravi Zacharias launched a new initiative Wednesday evening, convening dozens of elected officials, senior government staff, business people and academic leaders from both sides of the aisle to discuss political division in the United States.
Christian leaders rallied together during Jesus Week held in the heart of New York City at the same time as LGBT pride month, and even though a storm threatened to shut it down the show continued and those in attendance say the spirit of God drew men and women to their knees.
A mother who was physically removed by police from a public library that was hosting a "Teen Pride" LGBT event says what she witnessed amounted to hours of child "grooming."
New York City has created a $250,000 fund to pay for abortions for women who cannot afford the procedure, including women who live out of state.
A Christian boarding school run by Teen Rescue in Northern California faces the possibility of closing after it was raided by state investigators earlier this year. The head of the school claims that its First Amendment rights, as well as parental rights, are being violated.
Pro-lifers have their eyes set on the "wrong goal" if they are pinning their movement's success on overturning the U.S. Supreme Court's decision in Roe v. Wade, said the head of a pro-life crisis pregnancy center network of over 1,000 affiliates.
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against San Antonio to make them comply with an investigation into whether the city's recent decision to ban Chick-fil-A from an airport constituted religious bigotry.
Buoyed by the number of laws being passed at the state level and dozens of federal judges being confirmed, pro-life advocates are hailing a tipping point and "shift" happening across the U.S. on abortion.
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp angered abortion supporters Tuesday when he signed a billinto law that bans abortion once a fetal heartbeat has been detected and recognizes fetuses as natural persons.
Chick-fil-A is set to become the third largest fast-food chain in the United States as their signature chicken sandwiches and waffle fries continue to soar in popularity.
Vice President Mike Pence gave remarks at a church in Louisiana that was recently the victim of arson, stating that "these attacks on communities of faith must stop."
National Day of Prayer: Americans called to 'love one another' or risk destruction as divided nation
Christian leaders, lawmakers and distinguished guests packed into the U.S. Capitol for the 68th National Day of Prayer observance Thursday night, calling on Americans of all political stripes to "love one another" or run the risk letting a divided kingdom fall.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks