HGTV's Fixer Upper stars Chip and Joanna Gaines are taking heat after Buzzfeed and other media outlets picked a fight with their church. The Benham Brothers, who run a very successful North Carolina real estate company, were fired from HGTV in 2014 after a militant LGBT mob bullied the network into ...
Todd Starnes / Fox News
Other articles by Todd Starnes / Fox News
So how did Donald Trump seal the deal with Conservative Christians? Well, it turned out to do more with the Republican Party platform and less about President-elect Trump.
A brilliant television commercial produced by Food City, a Southern state grocery chain honors veterans in a unique way this Veteran's Day.
A group of gay Democrats got their feathers ruffled after a Florida county decided to hold voter registration drives at local Chick-fil-A restaurants, according to a commentator.
Last year the Florida High School Athletic Association refused to let a private Christian school use a taxpayer-funded microphone inside the taxpayer-funded stadium to deliver a pregame prayer over a loudspeaker before a championship football game in which they were involved. The FHSAA cited ...
Churches in the People\'s Republic of Massachusetts have grave concerns about a new anti-discrimination law that could force congregations to accommodate the transgender community – under the threat of fines and jail time.
After the flag he displays on his pickup truck was set ablaze, a teen inspires others at his high school by his incredible reaction.
The Good Book has been banished from rooms at a hotel operated by Arizona State University.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks