The state of North Carolina filed suit against the U.S. Justice Department on Monday after the federal government challenged the state's new law requiring residents to use public restrooms corresponding to their biological sex.
Other articles by Tobin Perry
No one is exempt from grief. Pastors are no exception. Pastor Joe McKeever shares some of the lessons he has learned in the past 16 months as he has grieved the loss of his wife of five decades.
Egyptian native Michael Youssef returns to homeland to preach while government protestors clamor outside church
Michael Youssef's Leading the Way ministry says that at least 500 people came to faith in Jesus during a three-day evangelistic event in Cairo, Egypt, last month. According to the ministry's website, more than 5,000 people attended one of the services in person along with "millions more watching ...
Church planters from throughout North America and the world were encouraged this week to pursue multiplication in their ministries at the Exponential Conference at First Baptist Church of Orlando Fla.
The United Church of Canada, the nation's largest Protestant denomination, may be close to removing a Toronto minister from her pulpit 15 years after she first told her congregation that she didn't believe in an all-powerful God who gets involved in the everyday lives of people.
It's easy to spot the bad news in sports. Spend any time following athletics and you'll find the arrogant athletes, greedy owners and obnoxious fans. That's a given. But dig a little deeper and you'll catch the uplifting athletes who remind you why you're watching the games in the first place. For ...
A day before the New York presidential primaries, a coalition of 60 conservative ministers who support Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump met with the candidate as part of his National Diversity Coalition for Trump.
North American evangelicals are responding to a devastating weekend earthquake in the small South American country of Ecuador. The 7.8 magnitude earthquake—the worst in nearly three decades—killed at least 272 people, according to CNN. At least 2,527 people are injured or missing. The government ...
During an interview earlier this week on CNN, Heidi Cruz, the wife of Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz, says she would focus on school choice—among other priorities—if her husband is elected president.
Christian and Jewish leaders around the world are applauding Archbishop Justin Welby's response to recent news that he is the biological son of Winston Churchill's former private secretary—rather than the son of a whisky salesman.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks