Steve Bundy, VP of the Christian Institute on Disability for Joni and Friends, shares his \"deep concern\" over California Gov. Jerry Brown\'s continual slashing of the budget for those with developmental disabilities. Bundy says a deficit in the current budget has already removed over $1 billion ...
Steve Bundy/Joni and Friends
Other articles by Steve Bundy/Joni and Friends
SaturdayJune 12, 2021
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks