Liberty University says in a statement it discussed Baylor sexual assault scandal "at length" with Ian McCaw, received affirmations of McCaw's character from Baylor regent and football coaching legend Grant Teaff before making hire.
Other articles by Staff
Vietnam's designation as a "country of particular concern" (CPC) was removed a decade ago as the U.S. State Department began to further normalize relations with its former enemy. Since then, Vietnam has become a significant trade partner with the U.S. and an ally over Chinese military expansion. ...
Students write in Washington Post that they are "compelled to oppose" Trump for his "flagrant dishonesty, consistent misogyny and boastful unrepentance."
A group of indigenous tribal Christians from Vietnam who fled persecution in the country's Central Highlands are about to be sent back into the lion's den, Radio Free Asia has reported.
Students, according to one college leader, are "young and still learning." A president of a large evangelical connected colleges refuses to reject Trump because he believes candidate is best for a nation in crisis.
At least 25 people were injured when a loud explosion shook the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan on Saturday night, according to various news reports.
These emerging stories represent just a few of those who have shared their most inspirational moments via live television, in press conferences, and in interviews during the 2016 Summer Olympic games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Many have credited their amazing gifts to God.
Baptist Global Response (BGR) has received accreditation this summer from the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA).
Swimmer read book about God's purpose while in rehab for substance abuse and depression.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks