Conservatives swept the mid-term elections, and the Republican Party now has control of the legislative branch of government. It is a day of rejoicing for those who hold Judeo-Christian values, along with fiscal conservatives. But the celebration better not last too long.
Other articles by Randy White
Houston-area pastor Randy White writes that although Mayor Parker has announced the withdrawal of subpoena demanding five Houston pastors submit speeches and presentations to Houston\'s city government regarding a petition drive, this is not a victory. The lack of concern of citizens being able to ...
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks