Fred Luter, pastor of Franklin Ave. Baptist Church in New Orleans, and the first African-American elected president of the mega 16-million member Southern Baptist Convention, talks about finding his way back home after Hurricane Katrina \"spiritually and emotionally\" changed the landscape of his ...
Other articles by Fred Luter
SaturdayJune 12, 2021
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks