Moviegoers looking for a romantic drama have only one new option in theaters this weekend: \"The Choice\" (PG-13), which is based on a book by Nicholas Sparks, the same author who brought us \"The Notebook\" and \"Dear John,\" and who has now seen 11 of his books turned into movies.
Other articles by Michael Foust
It\'s still early, but this year\'s Super Bowl ads are shaping up to be far less controversial than past years – which is great news for parents who are often caught \"diving for the remote\" when the game goes to a break. Here are the ones families should avoid.
Fans of C.S. Lewis\' \"Chronicles of Narnia\" world are going to get another movie with some big changes, film producer Mark Gordon says.
According to a study released this month from the Parents Television Council (PTC), TV-PG programming declined nearly 20 percent during the first two weeks of November 2014 compared to the same two-week stretch in November 2011 on broadcast television.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks