Pro-life groups are hailing the Trump administration's decision Wednesday to end the federal government's practice of using tissue from aborted babies for medical research.
Other articles by Melissa Barnhart
Christian aid groups serving in Haiti have witnessed firsthand the devastation wrought by ongoing demonstrations spurred by allegations of government corruption and the country's inflation crisis.
New York isn't the only state that allows abortion up to birth. Before New York lawmakers voted last Tuesday to remove gestational limits on abortion, seven states and Washington, D.C. already had laws allowing third-trimester abortions.
The world has always been a divisive place but Christians are called to lead the way in bringing transformation to people's lives by reflecting Christ's love with confidence and compassion, said John Inazu at Urbana's Student Missions Conference.
In what has been billed as a historic vote Saturday, the U.S. Senate confirmed Judge Brett Kavanaugh as justice to the Supreme Court by a vote of 50-48. Kavanaugh was sworn in as the 102nd associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court in a private ceremony early Saturday evening.
Christian Charities Bring Disaster Relief as Florence Leaves Over 900K Without Power, 10 Dead in Carolinas
Several Christian charities are helping tens of thousands of residents in the Carolinas who fled their homes to take refuge in shelters as Hurricane Florence made landfall.
Evangelical leader Franklin Graham is lauding the efforts of parents and concerned community activists who are protesting efforts to bring the Drag Queen Story Hour to their local libraries.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks