Philadelphia Eagles\' quarterback Tim Tebow told believers to spend less time watching television and surfing social media, but to do more to help change lives, at a middle Tennessee event Saturday with author and filmmaker Dinesh D\'Souza.
Other articles by Kim Pennington
Popular science educator and television personality Bill Nye the Science Guy, known for agnostic and pro-evolution views, explained in a recent You Tube video his perspective of homosexuality as part of a natural spectrum of sexual behavior found in humans and animals. His assertion was addressed ...
Michigan judge finds children in contempt of her order for 'healthy relationship' with non-custodial father
The long-term future of three children ages 14, 10, and 9 remains uncertain after Oakland County Family Court Judge Lisa Gorcyca first ordered the sibling to a local juvenile detention center and then to a summer camp after she said they defied her order to have a relationship with their ...
\"Thank you Lord,\" Tobin Heath, two-time Olympic gold medalist regularly tweeted during her team\'s journey becoming this year\'s World Cup champions.
Kansas Governor signs order protecting clergy & religious organizations denying service to same-sex couples
Kansas Governor Sam Brownback issued an executive order Tuesday prohibiting the state from taking action against clergy or religious social service agencies who refuse service to same-sex couples due to sincerely-held religious beliefs.
Rep. Randy Forbes (R-VA) joined Family Research Council President Tony Perkins on \"Washington Watch\" to announce \"Faith it Forward\" – an online social media project facilitated by the bi-partisan Congressional Prayer Caucus where Americans can share stories about the role of faith in meeting ...
Bobby Jindal touts religious liberty, limited government, national unity in declaring candidacy for president
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal formally announced Tuesday he is seeking to become his party\'s nominee for the 2016 presidential election. He is the thirteenth Republican to officially declare his candidacy.
One year after giving birth to a daughter with Down syndrome and undergoing surgery for cervical cancer, Joey Feek of RFD-TV\'s The Joey + Rory Show is battling cancer again.
Days before Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delivered a controversial speech to the United States Congress warning of the danger of Iran building nuclear weapons, Bible prophecy teachers told an audience that current events involving Israel, ISIS, Iran, and the United States may be part ...
In a battle shaping up to test a state\'s rights against federal control, the National Organization for Marriage has urged recently re-elected Governor Sam Brownback to ignore the U.S. Supreme Court\'s action, Nov. 12, which lifted a stay on issuing same-sex marriage licenses in Kansas.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks