Before he delivers a sermon from the 18th century, Pastor Mike Adams puts on a ruffled shirt, cravat, long-tail jacket, and top hat—and uses a horse for transportation.
Other articles by Kelly Ledbetter
When fine art photographer Tammy Ruggles takes a photo, she isn\'t always sure how it will turn out because she is legally blind.
Father Dhiya Aziz was traveling through a violent area of Syria on Dec. 23 when he was abducted by a jihadist group.
Despite the popularity of minimalist living, manifested in the amazing popularity of Marie Kondo\'s The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, a primer on home organization, some Christians question whether the association between cleanliness and godliness can really be found in the Bible.
Two men sit together on a sofa, arms around each other and a baby girl, saying they could never have gotten married and become parents twenty years ago, in an advertisement by Allstate directed at the LGBT community.
The ultra-feminist Sara Fernanda Giromini, more popularly known as Sara Winter, denounced feminism just three years after founding \"Femen Brazil,\" a group known for its topless protests and extreme liberal views.
The Green Collection, one of the largest privately owned collections of Bible artifacts, will be taking up permanent residence in a 430,000 square foot museum in the heart of Washington, D.C. in spring 2017.
Helen Strickland, the wife of 29-year-old vocalist Craig Strickland, speaks out after his body is found. The couple has ties to Cross Church in Springdale, Arkansas, where Ronnie Floyd, Southern Baptist Convention president, is pastor.
The Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters, a cloistered order of nuns more commonly known as the \"Pink Sisters\" for the color of their habits, celebrated 100 years of continuous prayer on Dec. 8—but fear they may not attain their goal of another century of prayer.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks