Other articles by Kellie Craft
You and I know the Bible is real and was written by men whom God used as scribes. Completely God driven and directed... His words. The Word. But today, youth are turning away from the Bible at an alarming rate. It's up to us to show them the truth.
If you have children, you may have encountered a scene like this: it's the first day of Kindergarten, and one of them just voiced their concern about not knowing anyone. So, in this scenario, you teach them the way to make friends—to find someone and spark up a conversation. But, as kids start to ...
Imagine the surprise of a new student walking in to a youth group, seeing a kid they saw at school doing "something questionable," and finding out the "questionable" kid is now their youth leader! I've seen students turn around and walk out when this happened! Think about it—why would a student ...
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks