International Mission Board plans to address significant revenue shortfalls and reset the organization by reducing missionary and staff personnel by 600-800 and restructuring its Support Services and Mobilization divisions.
Other articles by Keith Collier/TEXAN
How should Christians respond to the news that former \"19 Kids and Counting\" star Josh Duggar had not one but two accounts with Ashley Madison, a website that promotes extramarital affairs? Here are five options.
The managing editor of the Texan, the newsjournal of the Southern Baptist of Texas Convention shares his opinion about how, in the span of six weeks, two prominent megachurch pastors offered humble apologies for matters related to church government.The first came in a blog post by James MacDonald, ...
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks