When 13 year-old Jaden Ramos, son of slain NYPD officer Rafael Ramos, took to Facebook last month to mourn the death of his father, it was a stark reminder that law enforcement officers and their families are often victims of violent crime.Kansas resident Karla Ford Winslow knows that reality all ...
Karla Ford Winslow with Kimberly Pennington
Other articles by Karla Ford Winslow with Kimberly Pennington
SaturdayJune 12, 2021
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks