Christian leaders rallied together during Jesus Week held in the heart of New York City at the same time as LGBT pride month, and even though a storm threatened to shut it down the show continued and those in attendance say the spirit of God drew men and women to their knees.
Other articles by Jeannie Law
Creation Festivals' Bill Darpino shared the heart behind the events culturally diverse style of music and ministry throughout the popular multi-day event.
As Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry looks to lead his team to victory in the NBA finals, episode five of his new Facebook series, "Stephen vs. The Game," gives viewers a deeper look into his Christian faith.
Christian singer Lauren Daigle was the celebrity guest mentor on Sunday's American Idol and told the top six contestants that the vocal competition was instrumental in giving her something to believe in.
Lauren Daigle gave a show-stopping performance of her Christian hit song, "You Say," at the Billboard Music Awards Wednesday night and swept the awards in her genre.
Daytime TV host Kathie Lee Gifford had her final day on NBC's "Today" show Friday, after 11 years of co-hosting. Before making her official exit, the Emmy Award winner released a short film, titled "The God Who Sees," featuring Nicole C Mullen.
Bethel Music's Amanda Lindsey Cook, who recently released a new album, House on a Hill, said it's important that people learn to disconnect and embrace the winter seasons of life.
"American Idol" Top 20 finalist Ryan Hammond performed an emotional cover of Lauren Daigle's Christian cross-over mega hit, "You Say."
The new eight-part television series "Jesus: His Life" premiered on the History channel last month and The Christian Post has a sneak peek of the latest episode on the story of Lazarus.
Todd White, one of the organizers of The Send, a "new Jesus movement" that was attended by nearly 60,000 people at Camping World Stadium last weekend, shared advice on how believers can discipline themselves to overcome temptation.
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks