Focused on bringing physical -- and spiritual -- relief to the residents of Louisiana, members of Southern Baptists of Texas Convention Disaster Relief teams worked hard and also prayed with individuals following the widespread floods in Louisiana in late August.
Other articles by Jane Rodgers
An article discussing how evangelizing Boomers requires making connections in a mobile society.
MondayNovember 29, 2021
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks