Heather B. Iseminger
Other articles by Heather B. Iseminger
A full-time working mom acknowledges while each woman\'s struggles are different, \"whether working is a choice or not, our hearts will always break when we can\'t be there for our children.\"
A mom\'s not-so-serious conclusion of how her children are not-so-perfect and how she came to the realization that it\'s more than OK!
Staring directly at her own self-doubt and mommy-guilt at being an imperfect human being, a mom wonders aloud and finds answers to her own question on how Mary -- despite her humanity -- could have mothered Jesus. She vows to do better this year.
Has the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season distracted you from the reason we celebrate? A look at the Baby Jesus in the manger, through the eyes of a child help bring perspective to our busy lives. \"Crowns and angel wings have been chipped and glued, chipped and glued. And Baby Jesus ...
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks