The Honorable Edward B. Vines, an active member of Shades Crest Baptist Church, a Southern Baptist congregation in Hoover, Alabama, writes about what a ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court on marriage might mean to the future of the United States and how Christians may be pressured to affirm such a ...
Edward B. Vines
Other articles by Edward B. Vines
SaturdayJune 12, 2021
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks