Dr. Gregory Tomlin writes that God used the workings of both political parties to bring about His will in the 2016 presidential election. And though His seating of Donald Trump in the presidency may not be understood by all, that doesn't mean it wasn't so.
Dr. Gregory Tomlin
Other articles by Dr. Gregory Tomlin
Time will tell if Sen. Ted Cruz's speech was political suicide, but those arguing he broke faith with the Republican Party should remember he upheld his vow to his wife and protected the honor of his father.
Hondo, Texas, signs telling people to drive safely in "God's country" are the latest target of a Wisconsin-based atheist group, which claims the signs violate the separation of church and state. Dr. Gregory Tomlin writes that the residents of Hondo may be the next Texans to say "come and take it."
With the nation's most conservative candidate now out of the Republican presidential primary, a college professor and writer opines about this campaign season and recalls a seemingly impossible situation. He might have to buy a friend a steak following a friendly bet made nearly a year ago when the ...
New N.C. law does not prohibit gender neutral single occupancy restrooms. It only prohibits access to multi-occupancy restrooms by the opposite biological sex and tamps down local efforts to supersede state law.
Dr. Gregory Tomlin writes that Christians who have supported Republican front runner Donald Trump have poorly thought out the connection between religious beliefs and political action. Says Tomlin: \"Super Tuesday was about our liberty ... It was also about our faith, which cannot be ...
The now-deceased Supreme Court associate justice said in an underreported speech in 2013 that there is every reason to believe socialism is bad for Christian virtue.
Dr. Gregory Tomlin writes how RAW STORY, in a move straight from the pages of Mein Kampf, blames a religion for the spread of the mosquito-borne virus. This time, Jews aren\'t the target. Christians are.
Reacting to criticism of GOP candidate Texas Sen. Ted Cruz for his record of charitable giving, Dr. Gregory Tomlin spares no names as he talks about the source of a blistering attack ad and the questions it has raised about Cruz\'s Christian character and commentary that have come from evangelical ...
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks