Despite the increase of terrorism worldwide and the reality of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder on individuals who have put themselves in harm's way, missionaries remain committed to sharing the Gospel at the prompting of the Holy Spirit following awareness and treatment of the disorder.
Other articles by Bonnie Pritchett
A controversial ordinance conferring protected class status to individuals based on their sexual orientation and gender identity will go before Houston voters Nov. 3, more than a year after a coalition of pastors and civic leaders known as the Houston Five organized a referendum petition to repeal ...
Although vacant for more than 18 months, the building at 4112 E. 29th Street in Bryan, Texas still bares the mark of its former occupants. In one room the port for a suction hose protrudes from a wall. Built into the opposite wall is a carousel -- its cold, stainless steel housing transferred the ...
Claiming \"discrimination is not a Texas value,\" a recently launched pro-LGBT campaign presents itself as a pro-business alliance fighting state legislation it says would codify discrimination and run businesses from the Lone Star State. The group, known as Texas Wins, characterizes Christians and ...
In a verdict Feb. 13, a Houston jury ruled 10-2 in the lawsuit against the city and administrators for their summary dismissal of a petition brought by a coalition of pastors and civic leaders opposed to the city\'s Equal Rights Ordinance. The jury found nearly 2,500 forgeries among the 54,000 ...
In Houston a coalition is gearing up for a new court date that will allow citizens to overturn the city\'s disqualification of thousands of signatures on petitions thousands of ballots -- thrown out by the city attorney who resigned in order to be able to testify on behalf of the activist mayor. ...
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks