On its 25th anniversary, the online scripture resource Bible Gateway declares it has been viewed more than 14 billion times and reveals what its top 10 keyword searches and top five Bible verses searched and shared by its users are.
Other articles by Anugrah Kumar
The University of California-San Francisco has come out with a training book for medical students which teaches them "counseling techniques" on how to talk to religious women about abortion, especially if they "believe that life begins at conception and that abortion is an act of murder."
A vast majority of non-Christians in the United Kingdom think the Church is not making any difference to society, and even about a third of the Christian population is uncertain of their religious institution's significance, according to a new study by World Vision UK and Barna Global.
Bishops in Nigeria Plan Mass Demonstration to Protest Radical Muslims' Ongoing Slaughter of Christians
Nigeria's Catholic bishops will hit the streets next week to protest the killing of more than 100 Christians by Islamic Fulani herdsmen in northern Nigeria this year thus far.
An article in The New Yorker magazine scorns the popularity of Chick-fil-A, the fast food chicken chain with Christian values, in New York City, calling it "creepy pervasive Christian traditionalism." The author says its presence is "awash with cash, Christ, and evangelizing Cows."
Most American Christians today cannot respond to any question deeper than "Does God love everyone?" as they think such discourse should be reserved for theological universities, argues Colorado-based Ethan Renoe, who identifies himself as "an artist, traveler, and the Lord often speaks to me in ...
In a letter sent to President Barack Obama, leaders from Family Research Council, the SBC\'s Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission and other religious liberty groups as well as Assyrian and Iraqi groups have urged the Obama administration to declare atrocities against Christians and other ...
- Should churches comply with California's ban on singing?
- Jailed pastor's son 'bludgeoned' with baton, detained by Vietnamese police amid US ambassador's visit
- Abortions in Indiana fell by 5% in 2019: gov't report
- Calif. issues ban on singing in churches amid ongoing pandemic
- 'Uncertain and unsettling': China approves controversial Hong Kong security law
- Most US Christians uncomfortable with returning to church: survey
- Spike in violence, profanity on TV shows rated OK for kids
- Bioethics panel: Why ignoring ethics yields horrors, abuses; media deceives about human costs
- Christians risk arrest if they display Bible in Saudi Arabia, persecution watchdog group warns
- Russell Moore warns Christians face spiritual warfare 'all the time;' identifies 2 ways Satan attacks