German author and Catholic priest Andreas Knapp traveled to Iraq where he heard about a young boy who was brutally killed simply for his cross necklace. In his book, he describes other accounts of children being shot and Christian girls being raped by dozens of men.
As American Pastor Andrew Brunson marks a full year in prison in Turkey for his Christian faith, an American law firm is declaring that he has become a "hostage" following the latest developments from President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
A North Korean defector opened up about the underground church he led and the secretive life he and other Christians had there. He also revealed that despite being offered freedom for renouncing their religion, believers in the notorious prison camps refuse to do so.
WASHINGTON — A Yazidi victim of the Islamic State's genocide in Iraq detailed for members of the U.S. Congress on Tuesday the horrors she experienced during the nine months was held as a slave.
The Indian priest who was kidnapped and held hostage by Islamic extremists in Yemen for over 18 months before he was released last month will be awarded the Mother Teresa Award for Social Justice.
Who won this debate between Christian apologist and atheist scientist? How would you respond as a Christian faced with this intellectual challenge?
The parents of U.S. student Otto Warmbier have opened up about the extremely distressing state in which their son was returned to them by the government of North Korea in June. He died several days later.
A North Korean defector alleged that dictator Kim Jong Un keeps teenage sex slaves whom he takes from schools, enjoys a luxury lifestyle while his people starve, and forces children to watch public executions.
A large magnitude–7.1 earthquake struck central Mexico on Tuesday, killing as many as 220 people, possibly more, as world and religious leaders plead for God's help.
He may have played a man with "a particular set of skills" trying to save a life in "Taken," but the gifted actor isn't on the side of life off screen.
Tensions on the rise as Christian governor is formally charged. Muslims plan "prayer rally" in city center as police prepare to deploy 22,000 officers to prevent violence.
Nation of Islam leader calls Jesus a "revolutionary" and says Castro, like him, came to raise up the oppressed; also claims Castro will "never die" as communist ideas live on.
Two members of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, which advises Congress on matters related to persecution and religious violence abroad, have claimed Russian President Vladimir Putin is intent on destroying all but the Russian Orthodox Church in his country.
Effort of African nations, Russia and countries of the Middle East to delay the appointment fails. UN pressing hard for worldwide for LGBT equality.
- 18 Must-Read Influential Christian Books for the Intellectually Curious
- 29 Introspective Christian Quotes That Will Probably Stir You
- Every Christian Should Probably Watch This Intellectual Spar
- 15 Affordable Yet Powerful Tools for Loving the Lord with All Your Mind
- 5 Important Points to Keep in Mind When You Pray for America
- Praying through the Storm: 36 Hurricane-Related Bible Verses and Prayers You Can Say Right Now
- 15 Influential Christian Books Chosen by Our Readers
- 15 Influential Christian Books Chosen by Our Readers: How Should We Then Live?
- 15 Influential Christian Books Chosen by Our Readers: God in the Dock
- 15 Influential Christian Books Chosen by Our Readers: Knowing God
- 15 Influential Christian Books Chosen by Our Readers: The Imitation of Christ
- 15 Influential Christian Books Chosen by Our Readers: Absolute Surrender