NEW YORK (Christian Examiner) — What sort of man is lurking deep inside Donald Trump's innards?
We were led to believe that Mr. Trump was one of us — a conservative of the gun-toting, Bible-clinging variety.
But friends, Mr. Trump is no conservative. His talk is far different from his walk.
Fox News confirms that senior campaign aides assured Republicans in private that the Trump we've seen on the campaign trail is not going to be the same Trump we get in the White House.
"When he's out on that stage, when he's talking about the kinds of things he's talking about on the stump, he's projecting an image that's for that purpose," Trump strategist Paul Manafort said behind closed doors.
- Fired for preaching: Georgia dumps doctor over church sermons
- Dancing Trumps banned from school talent show
- Bibles are being removed from Missing Man tributes at VA clinics and military bases. Why?
- COMMENTARY: Open season on people of faith in Georgia
- Starnes: Cruz is the only one who looked presidential
- Texas bakers face threats after declining to bake gay wedding cake