Ministry brings hope to victims of domestic violence
- 'Life: It's not for me,' says healthy 24-year-old Belgium scheduled to die by euthanasia this summer
- Six arrested at Houston's Lakewood Church after heckling senior pastor Joel Osteen
- Franklin Graham: Christians should prepare for persecution
- Texas governor: First Amendment, not Supreme Court ruling, is priority
- Charleston slave cabins, forgiveness at Mother Emanuel stirs Georgia Baptist college president
- Chuck Colson, from the grave: Gay marriage legalization to bring 'wrath of God' on America
- Dissenting Justices: Court's decision imperils democracy, religious liberty
- Pro-lifers win big as Supreme Court revives N.C. 'Choose Life' license plate
- At it again: Liberal Supreme Court justices block Texas abortion law
- SBC presidents: Scriptures' teaching on marriage 'non-negotiable'
- Southern Baptists: Word of God speaks to all issues the nation faces
- New presiding bishop for Episcopal church: Court 'affirmed the authenticity of love'
- Same-sex marriage ruling makes some Baptists happy; others question larger role