ORLANDO (Christian Examiner) – Anita Staver, a prominent attorney and president of the conservative religious freedom organization Liberty Counsel, solidified her position to stand by Trump today, joining with #WomenWhoVoteTrump on social media with her declaration: "#WomenWhoVoteTrump don't necessarily like @realDonaldTrump, but they love God freedom and America #Election2016".
Following a firestorm of controversial accusations this past week that he may have groped and inappropriately touched and kissed women, an organization National Women for Trump, whose Facebook page has over 21,000 likes since it was created in August, sent out an email with the hashtag #WomenWhoVoteTrump.
Women (and men) explain their positions in their Tweets:
- Dallas area pastor reiterates support for Trump
- NO MORE: Megachurch pastor withdraws Trump support
- Michael Moore and Phil Robertson compare Hillary Clinton to Jesus, Satan
- Pence to Dobson: Trump will resolve birth control mandate, transgender bathroom issues
- Clinton, Trump clash over race, experience in first debate
- Trump's promise: Jerusalem as the undivided capital of Israel
- GOP VP candidate Gov. Mike Pence shares faith, urges prayer