Judge lets Texas cheerleaders keep their Bible banners for now
AUSTIN, Texas Texas Gov. Rick Perry is putting the weight of his office behind the Texas high school cheerleaders who want to keep using Bible verses on banners at football games.
- Previously Unseen Message From Billy Graham Featured in New Film 'Heaven'
- A 'Culture of Accountability' for Pastors, Church Leadership Is Essential - Evangelical Leadership Summit
- Senior Pastor of Calvary Church in Charlotte Cleared of Violations By Investigation, Will Return to NC Church
- 168 Film Festival Calls Pastors to Join Dialogue, Maximize Opportunities in 'Year of Christian Film'
- Samaritan's Purse 'Operation Heal Our Patriots' Featured in Fox Labor Day Special
- Alabama Megachurch Hopes to Provide for Local Low-Income Community With New $26M Complex