Judge lets Texas cheerleaders keep their Bible banners for now
AUSTIN, Texas Texas Gov. Rick Perry is putting the weight of his office behind the Texas high school cheerleaders who want to keep using Bible verses on banners at football games.
- Slain NYC cop active at Queens' Christ Tabernacle, preparing for ministry
- A Christmas miracle for a tiny Baptist college
- Pastor dies at pulpit singing Pharrell's hit song 'Happy'
- School project: Non-profit + famed jewelers = $600,000 for clean water
- As matrimony dips & marriage is redefined, U.S. birth rates plummet
- Craig Wayne Boyd wins The Voice after leaving his fate to God
- Mississippi State archaeological team discovers evidence of David and Solomon
- Pope Francis tells Christian Iraqi refugees they are 'like Jesus' in their exile
- Billy Graham believes 'Jesus Christ' still the answer
- Florida State's Jimbo Fisher not perfect, just a man of faith
- The Christmas story is about obedience
- WWI Christmas truce inspires British grocer's seasonal ad
- Satanic Temple display destroyed for mocking Nativity scene