LOS ANGELES (Christian Examiner) — There's a witch hunt underway for conservatives at the University of Southern California – and Jacob Ellenhorn appears to be Public Enemy No. 1.
Ellenhorn is a student senator at USC and president of the College Republicans. He is also an outspoken conservative.
And that's a big problem among his fellow student lawmakers at USC.
Ellenhorn is facing possible impeachment – accused of all sorts of tawdry behavior – like publicly expressing his conservative opinions and (brace yourself) inviting high-profile conservative speakers to campus.
"It seems like freedom of speech and freedom to express your views is not allowed by the University of Southern California student government right now," he told me.
Ellenhorn accused liberal students of engaging in a "witch hunt" and committing "institutionalized discrimination against me and my views."
Todd Starnes is host of Fox News & Commentary, heard on hundreds of radio stations. His latest book is "God Less America: Real Stories From the Front Lines of the Attack on Traditional Values." Follow Todd on Twitter@ToddStarnes and find him on Facebook.
- Chick-fil-A flap rocks another American university
- Teens stomp the American flag inside high school classroom
- Florida: Christian schools can't pray at championship game
- COMMENTARY: Basketball team bounced for being too good
- School stops saying 'God Bless America' after ACLU threat
- COMMENTARY: University president rebukes 'self-absorbed, narcissistic' students