CHICAGO (Christian Examiner) – Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, known for his controversial call for 10,000 volunteers to "rise up and kill those who kill us," condemned Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton as a "wicked woman" in a fiery sermon Feb. 28.
In the video of the sermon, posted to Farrakhan's Facebook page, the black separatist leader tells his congregation that he doesn't blame them for wanting a female president. It isn't Clinton, however, they should be voting for in the election.
"That's a wicked woman," Farrakhan said. "You can vote for her, but vote for her with knowledge. She can be sweet but so can you, and you know when you sweet playing a game."
Farrakhan alleged Clinton has had no interest in the issue of black youth being killed by police until her run for the White House. Now, he said, she has cozied up to Trayvon Martin's mother, feigning sorrow for the loss of the young man to the gun of George Zimmerman.
He added that Clinton was responsible for the oppression of many young black men who have gone to prison for minor offenses.
"These white people. This is Satan. And you fall for that crap. Most of you that went to jail for having a little blunt in your pocket, they arranged that – the Clintons. Mass incarceration came about under the Clintons. Don't forget that," Farrakhan said.
Farrakhan objected to young "gang bangers" being called "super predators" by Clinton.
"She called you a super predator with no conscience, no sensitivity, like you a dog, like you an animal. Got to bring you to heel. You, my young brothers, this is what she said about you," Farrakhan said. "And she didn't just say it. It became the policy of the U.S. government under Bill Clinton and his wife and now she's apologizing, but apologizing can't bring back the broken families. Apologizing can't bring back those destroyed in prison life."
Farrakhan also said Clinton, while serving as Secretary of State, had orchestrated the destruction of Libya and killing of Muammar Gadaffi, described by the leader of the Nation of Islam as "my friend."
"He was my brother," he said. "She lied, [saying] he was gonna kill all his people. No he wasn't. He was just gonna kill those rebels that America, [which] seized on their dissatisfaction, made a counter revolutionary move, and then used it to bring NATO in to bomb and destroy his air defense then move to kill him.
"Now Libya is a failed state," Farrakhan continued. "All of the refugees fleeing out of Libya, fleeing out of Syria, fleeing out of North Africa — is because of the policies of the government United States of America and her – specifically."
Farrakhan said he believes when all of Clinton's emails are released it will show that she "maneuvered our president," because white people won't let black people control anything.
"And maybe you won't think so well of her when you see how she talked to him. White people don't talk to black people – I don't give a d*** what position you got – like you the boss. They always talk to you like they are the boss."
Farrakhan said the only way black people will ever be "the boss" is if they submit to "Allah and the honorable Elijah Muhammad and united with me."
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) classifies Farrakhan as a hate preacher and black separatist.
- Farrakhan drops N-word, tells black community to love whites 'if you want to'
- Farrakhan issues cryptic warning to traitors of his movement: 'You deserve to die'
- At march, Farrakhan speaks of black separatism, Republican 'whores,' and divine judgment on U.S.
- Farrakhan calls black Christian pastors 'pimps' and 'whores'
- Farrakhan to pastors: Young blacks will leave Christian churches and 'turn on you' -- to follow him
- Farrakhan slams black ministers for fear of whites, gangs
- CANCELLED: Charleston wants none of Farrakhan's 'Justice or Else' movement
- Louis Farrakhan points finger at Israeli, U.S. governments in 9/11 attacks
- Muslim terrorists promise 'Afro-Americans' mercy if they assassinate & target 'racist politicians'
- An Open Letter to Louis Farrakhan
- Farrakhan shouts 'Allah Akbar,' says white people know they 'deserve to die'
- Snopes.com verifies Farrakhan threats, but DOJ will not pursue charges
- FLASHBACK: 'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites